The worst assurance EVER!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I promise this is my last post for today. I don't know why I'd made so many(or relatively...for me)

I am just sad about the announcement that suicide bombings are inevitable in the States and even though I'm canadian it affects me. It singles the end of our security here in north america. Will the states eventually become like Isreal. People afraid to go to the subway cos there may be a bombing.

Its a sad world we live in. and its a loathsome race we are that kills each other...actually takes the lives of people away from them. its sad.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

I feel the same way bass... I hope ya dont mind if I move out to yer rock there eventually, I went to Newfundland a couple summers ago, quite possibly my most relaxing and enjoyable vacation ever. I dont much care for the air quality in s.w. Ontario, let alone all the social buzz and ppl being too busy for anyone but themselves, and perhaps its my outside-looking-in vantage point but the Newf culture was vastly superior to that of London here... so very very tired of the world... so very tired... *sigh*
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom