The WORST albums of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicBono said:
so are we totally ignoring artists that we know suck like Air Supply and Creed and such? ever?

The thing is, few of us would be qualified to say how bad it is, because few of us would be able to work up the courage listen to it....while I like this thread, it is almost impossible for us to avctually say what the worst album we've ever heard is.

Re: Metallica - St. Anger

Zootlesque said:
StAnger.jpg

AtomicBono said:
so are we totally ignoring artists that we know suck like Air Supply and Creed and such? I mean come on, does anyone here honestly think that an album U2 made is the worst album ever?

But there was a Coldplay joke to be made.

:shrug:

Well, the worst album of all time is probably one by those little white power twins, you know who I'm talking about? I haven't heard it, but you probably can't get a better mix of ingredients than that for a bad album.

You expect crap from Lindsay Lohan. What most people are naming in here are bad stuff from artists that you expect far better from. Things like St Anger, Atomic Bomb, X&Y.

Linday Lohan's SPEAK is not that bad.

Paris Hilton's album was pretty piss poor though....

I'm looking forward to the Duff's new album

Every copy of Neutral Milk Hotel's "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea" album needs to be sent, via rocketship, to a distant planet.

Oh, and

Good Charlotte
Linkin Park
Hoobastank

haven't been mentioned yet, which is a shame. :(

toscano said:
anything by tin machine

Have you actually heard either of the Tin Machine LP'S, or are you going by what "critics" said of either LP.

BTW

of all the albums I've listened to I'd go for Dark Side Of The Moon, as worst ever!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom