The world would be a better place if....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if people hugged instead of pointing fingers

if people smiled instead off rowning

if teens today pulled their pants up and wore belts the way pants should fit and be worn!! :wink:

&&, if Utd hadn't lost to the Bin Dipping. drug taking, granny bashing, hub cap nicking, compensation seeking, benefit claiming, self pity city living, scouse gits today!!!

...there was a button that went "bad choice" or "good choice" before you made a decision

free U2 tickets landed at your door

I controlled the radio, mwahahah :macdevil:

susanp6 said:
If people didn't keep leaving litter lying around the streets :madspit:

:ohmy: I was just going to put this! :ohmy:

You should see the main road into our village. It's f*cking disgusting! Crisp wrappers, sweet wrappers, books (WTF??), carrier bags, beer cans it's all there. But by far the worst thing HAS to be tourists who flung dirty nappies out of car windows :barf: You can see them hung on the hedge backs and numerous times when I've walked to the village pub I've had to dodge a soiled nappy that someone's chucked onto the pavement from a passing car. And don't get me started on the vandalism...

*Takes opportunity to glare out of window at the so-called tourist 'attraction' (it's a sh*thole- the only good thing its brought (both directly and indirectly) is employment for most of my family at one point or another) that blights the landscape for miles around*

elevation2u said:
if immigrants were free to embrace their own culture and traditions as long as it wasn't harming anyone else and people stopped freaking out because the people behind in line are not speaking english

Sadly those who can't speak it aren't trying to learn it either. But we continue down a one-way street called Tolerance.

greeneyedgirl said:
If every song had a cow-bell solo.

but...if every song had a cowbell solo, it wouldn't be as special :sad:

...if you could use ctrl+f in real life :wink: (that's for you zootlesque)

...if I were a rock star. Really.

...if there were more Xtreme things. There just aren't enough Xtreme things in life.

If people conserved more electricity\

My room mate leaves his cpu on all day long, for no reason. And the college kids here leave everything on all the time. All that wasted energy means a lot of things, including more CO2 in the amosphere, doing wonders for the Ozone and such...

( :grumpy: punk college kids :grumpy: )
:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom