The Weirdo Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cow of the Seas said:
if anyone is interested in any of my vast number of war stories, i can share them with you, or go further in-depth.

just let me know.

No its ok....:crazy: :tongue: :p :wave:

im not too familiar with many of your stories, as ive been busy getting ready for the next war that im about to be inscripted in.

and what do you think??? war stories to be fun?!?!

fiiine, my experiences were actually pretty good. i have a good attitude and i usually keep my chin up when the going gets tough... :wink:

my mom is proud of me.

Well I tell fun not serious war stories

Have you ever read any stories by Guy De Maupassant about the franco prussien war? He tells a horrible one where an old peasant skins a rabbit and it pulsates or whateevr that word is in her hand and my teacher does the actions :scream:

Cow of the Seas said:
if anyone is interested in any of my vast number of war stories, i can share them with you, or go further in-depth.

just let me know.

What do you know about Germany and French Currency during WWII?

I got a bunch of money from that time and haven't the slightest clue what it says or how much it's worth.

daisybean said:

What do you know about Germany and French Currency during WWII?

I got a bunch of money from that time and haven't the slightest clue what it says or how much it's worth.

wow, thats incredibly cool! im thrilled to only find canadian money made in that time... :|

what do i know... well lets see. i dont know.

i dont really think its worth any more or less than the next. actually, its worth nothing now! theyve both converted to the euro, rendering all other domestic currency obsolete.

but im sure its got value simply for the age that it comes from. good question.

weirdos hmm ...

i work as a nanny and the family i work for live in an old farmhouse down a lane ...

theres this geezer about 50 years old who lives in his car :| hes been living in his car since october 2001 :eek: and hes really weird.

the children call him 'the weirdo' and the 3 year old calls him 'my weirdo' :eeklaugh:

he is a weirdo :huh:

there are also many weirdos living in the town i live in, im not one of them :lol: lol

I'm excited and I have a weirdo story

I've discovered a new favourite local band..I've mentioned them here before, 2 brothers from Co. Donegal. I bought their EP and one of their songs is called "Weirdo". You can go to their website and the sign up for their newsletter. It's called "weirdo mail"
teehee
I am going to see them tonight.... yesterday a woman said to me "Are you going to see that woman who sings Irish music? I like Irish music.

Penny Black

....they do play some U2 songs and I reckon the young one is turning a bit feral and probably wears a sarong at home, but they are most definitely men. I had best give them their full title when I refer to them in future, The Pennyblack Band.
how weird.....

o

:p

:heart: :laugh: :dance: :bow: :combust: :drunk:

so I guess that makes me a weirdo...

back to the war stories

gosh that word takes me back...hahahahhahaha weirdo..hahahaha
like real gone man, groovy

If you guys want weird you have to come to the north coast.The old postmaster used to say they fly over in an aeroplane and drop the weirdos out with parachutes...ahh the late sixties, what a legacy.

Is this weird enough for you?

Weird-small.jpg

my girlfriend did something weird

so we can't go out to see penny "that irish girl" black tonight:sad:
how weird

dear sicy - i will sue you for calling us bored :mad: ,

gheto- picture in which you were wearing that dress and someones said something..well how do i explain more but i have to say that the dress was a nice dress :sexywink: :evil: ..about that man, you know who he is ..dont you..the man that was older than somebody else..

lara - if you have forgiven me, i will start loving you :kiss:

cow - you are not weirdo, you dont talk like a weirdo...stay away...let me talk with these weird girls and ladies :sexywink:
they are really really really weird :p

AcrobatMan said:

cow - you are not weirdo, you dont talk like a weirdo...stay away...let me talk with these weird girls and ladies :sexywink:
they are really really really weird :p

can do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom