The Weakerthans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Wow. so good. They gave me my signature. I saw them live on Valentines Day this year. Best show I've ever seen in a club. So beautiful, so emotional, so poetic.

And I love this place; the enormous sky, and the faces, hands that I'm haunted by, so why can't I forgive these buildings, these frameworks labeled "Home"?

I trace your outline in spilled sugar, killing time and killing hope. This brand new strip mall chews on farmland as we fish for someone to blame. But we communicate in questions, and all our answers sound the same. Under sputtering flourescents, after re-fills are re-filled. Negotiations at a stand-still, spoon and rolling saucer stilled. If you ask how I got so bitter, I'll ask how you got so vain. And all our questions blur together. The answers always sound the same.

Yeah I made a thread about these guys before, but I decided they deserved another. They are just too good. And they're playing in the Yukon next month, so everyone around there go see them!

creed sucks

john k. sampson was in my high school this spring, and he did a solo acoustic set in his vintage montreal expos tshirt.

i put a picture of him in our newspaper.

pretty cool stuff eh? if i hadnt had hockey on that day, i would have gone to see him for sure.

Too bad you didn't go! that woulda been really cool. I'd tell you to go out and buy all their albums, but i dunno if they'd be your cup of tea. Then again I didn't think they'd be my cup of tea. BUY THEM! BUY THEM ALL.

I'm sorry. I really need to work on school work right now, but my brain is a bit fuzzed.

e72353bntu6.jpg

I've loved this album since it came out...

I never would have thought anyone else would actually OWN one of their albums! woooaaah! Fallow is really good. Have you heard the new one? I think it's even better than their first. Check it out if you haven't already.

I love the song Fallow though, those geetars are so pretty.

Back
Top Bottom