The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a long walk alone in the darkness during a zombie apocalypse to prove your morality.

Sounds like a major change is coming again in the next episode or two. Another death of a main character....

I bet I know who it is. Don't read the promo info for the upcoming DVD release, because AMC spoiled the shit out of this death.

walking-dead-crazy-eyes-Shane.jpg

Should be interesting show to say the least. But if spoiler is true not sure I really like it

Best episode in a while, though I just hate how stupid the kids are in this show. Does Lori not even care where her son is at? though in this case it worked out for Rick.

Losing Shane kind of sucks, as he was a interesting character, but he had lost his mind and killing Rick would have destroyed the group. And who knows who else he'd take out in his warped view of the world.

can you please remember to use spoiler tags? i'm not watching it until tonight, but i saw your whole post on my tablet without opening the thread.

thanks!

:sad:

it does suck though that your post was right there on the thread preview on my tablet. not your fault, but it was unavoidable.

I have a question. How did he turn into a zombie after being killed? Dont they have to be bit by a walker to turn into a zombie?? :huh: Same with the kid in the forest...

I think that's the twist now. Remember when Shane and Rick were going to drop off Randall at the school/buildings? They found those two cops who were zombies but they said "don't see any bite marks, must be scratches".

Apparently it doesn't take a bite, it seems that everyone is infected and virus kicks in after you die and as long as your brain isn't damaged. There's the theory that the doctor at the CDC told Rick that everyone is infected, but if that's true why wouldn't he have stabbed Shane in the head after the chest wound? Or maybe he was too emotional to think at that moment.

Hallelujah, he's finally dead. Why they stretched his annoying character out so long, I have no clue. His arguments and viewpoints ran their course months ago, same thing over and over and over.

He should have died when they were still camped out outside of Atlanta, they also screwed around with who actually killed him. Then again, Dale should still be alive, Andrea should be 19, considerably more interesting characters should be in the group at this point, etc., etc. It's sad how much "better" the writing in a freaking comic book has been compared to this show. Super frustrating to watch and know how much better it could and should be.

I think that's the twist now. Remember when Shane and Rick were going to drop off Randall at the school/buildings? They found those two cops who were zombies but they said "don't see any bite marks, must be scratches".

Apparently it doesn't take a bite, it seems that everyone is infected and virus kicks in after you die and as long as your brain isn't damaged. There's the theory that the doctor at the CDC told Rick that everyone is infected, but if that's true why wouldn't he have stabbed Shane in the head after the chest wound? Or maybe he was too emotional to think at that moment.

that's what i'm wondering too. i forgot that the Dr. at CDC had mentioned that. i could maybe see this as a potential storyline later on in regards to finding a cure.

Are we really going to do the zombie hoard / boarded up farmhouse cliche next episode though? Really?

:D

yeah, i don't know that this finale can top this past episode. i do wonder if the gun shots will attract the other group and something will happen there.

They've got to leave the farm in this last episode. Given how much AMC has slashed the budget they'll probably spend each season in one location to cut costs. Could be like the end of S1 when they flee the CDC.

With an antagonist from the comics cast next season, they'll probably move on to the next location the comics used too. About damn time.

Yeah, they really should of only been at the farm for half the season. A half season of wandering around in the winter trying to survive would have been awesome. Sad they'll probably just go straight to ...... (the place only monkeyskin and I seem to know :wink: ).

I swear they've shown pictures or clips of that location in some of their promotional material though, which is weird. Probably me just assuming.

Are we really going to do the zombie hoard / boarded up farmhouse cliche next episode though? Really?

They're actually securing the farm, which they should have done 8 episodes ago. Besides,
due to over whelming numbers, mounting losses and a lack of ammo, they abandon the farm by the half hour mark next week and find the prison.

I actually cheered out loud at her intro. It was crazily comic booky and out of place realism wise, but still pretty sweet.

I'm sorta thinking T-Dog is going to take the place of Tyreese's character for tv though, which sucks.

Was that the cloaked person with the ... uh ... pets?

That might be the thing/character that gets me to keep watching next season. There's always something that keeps me hooked. Barely.

I actually cheered out loud at her intro. It was crazily comic booky and out of place realism wise, but still pretty sweet.

This! Loved it, it was soooo comic book! :D :up:

Very good finale. More evolving for Rick. :up: More proof that Lori is stupid.

Was not disappointed. :D

I'm sorta thinking T-Dog is going to take the place of Tyreese's character for tv though, which sucks.

They really can't replace Tyreese with T-dog unless he gets a serious badass upgrade in terms of character development, considering people don't even remember who he is most of the time.

They really are going out of their way to make the women in the show really unlikable. Apart from Andrea (but even then they have given her some crappy moments).

Next season should be much more over the top comic book wise, if they do Michonne well it's more or less impossible to avoid the madness to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom