The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad they finally found the damn girl and we can move on from that and the barn (hopefully).

A shit smell would be preferred to rotting flesh.

But this whole premise is weak to piss poor at best.

You will all recall early on that had a woman zombie that was severed above the waist. That torso woman was surviving just fine, without mush of her digestive tract. There really was no evidence that zombies needed nourishment to survive, they also don't sleep and never seem to need hydration.
If they processed food and water the front of their clothes would be wet and they would be packin load in their pants.

They were just the crazed non-living kept alive by some virus.

Then for some reason, the live chicken thing, as nourishment?? Just does add up at all.
Bad writing. Makes one ask why stay with the show if they will just abandon their long term premisses for one 'so-called' creepy scene.

I've no wish to analyze the digestive process of the zombie, but I just figured the farm lady feeding the zombies had more to do with them still having sentimental attachment to their zombie family and friends and feeling the need to care for them. :cute:

That barn must be rank. Do zombies poop?

haven't you read the book, "Everyone Poops"?

Essential reading.:D

71610F1MDNL._SL500_AA300_.gif

No shit. The whole plot has stagnated this season.

It feels like they've been trapped in cages, held prisoner by The Others, only there is no hotness from Kate and Sawyer.

I was kind of excited to see some new (live) people. Then they killed them. :der:

I know. :lol: But I knew right away those guys were goners. Rick isn't gonna take anyone's shit anymore I think. The scene was good. Though I am worried THEY WILL NEVER GET OFF THE F888888G FARM now. :scream: The show was good when they were fighting for their existence on the city streets and stuff. This added a bit of that old edge of your seat feeling at the end, but it won't be enough if THEY NEVER GET OFF THE F888888888G FARM! :scream:

Oh and whatsherface leaving in the car to go "get" her husband? WTF? :huh: She thinks he needs to be retrieved by her or something? that was just plain stupid, and I guess just an excuse to go crash her into a zombie for some drama. Whatever. :|

Shane won't want to stay on the farm, or Daryl either, so eventually people will leave the stupid farm.

Though to be truly realistic, if you had food, shelter, and limited exposure to zombies (and for the asian guy, a smoking hot babe), I wouldn't want to leave either!

When that Philly bro was hypothesizing what a nice place the farm is, he had no idea it's the zombie apocalypse equivalent of a DMV waiting room.

Halfway through I was thinking about giving up the show for good, but that ending was pretty great.

That was the dumbest fucking car crash ever. I hope she's dead.

Although at best, maybe this will just do away with the baby plot.

kramwest1 said:
I like new badass Rick that shoots humans and rips boys off fences.

He's an improvement on the old Rick.

I can't see Shane as part of the group by S3, one way or another.

But if I wasn't watching this on my morning commute every Tuesday I'd have probably given up on it by now.

i'm depressed. i finally gave this series a try and have watched the entire series in a matter of 4 days. but now i'm caught up and actually have to wait for new episodes.

aaargghh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom