The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl is a main main main character. In fact, this show ending with Carl watching Rick die is more likely than seeing Carl himself die, if you ask me.

Judith ain't never growing real teeth, although the fact that she's apparently been 5 months old for the last three and a half years does lend some credence to your theory.

Yes. The final scene will be Rick wakes up in a dilapidated hospital room and it's all a terrible dream he had (except not really). He pushes open the door and Shane is there. Shane had second thoughts and came back to shoot him (cue shot of Shane vigorously rubbing scalp).

The guy in the next room, Cillian Murphy, is still out of it. Lucky bastard.

My GF is a big fan of the show. I only casually watched, but didn't pay close attention. Well that all changed last week when I binge watched the first 4 seasons on Netflix. I've seen a few episodes of Season 5, but On Demand doesn't have all of this season's shows available. I'm sure after the Season Finale airs on 3/29 that Netflix will add the 5th season, but it sucks having to wait that long. :wink:

Rick and Daryl are easily my favorite characters, but Glenn, Maggie, Carl, Sasha and Carol are awesome too. Abraham is relatively new, but he's cool also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom