The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just, I suppose a forewarning of sorts, in the comics that it's based on there has never, at least yet, been an explanation of what really happened to start it all, no government/military involvement etc and it's always just focused on the group dynamics and their multiple attempts at restarting their lives and the other groups they come in contact with.

That said they have veered from the comic's story a good bit with the disease research place in the last series.

I've been wondering that. I'd read the comics (graphic novels), but they are damned expensive.

That they are but there are alternate means of access:shifty:

Anyway i'm a bit worried that none of the main characters are ever going to die as there is a fairly high body count in the comics of important characters right from the start. A number in the show have already out lived their comic counterparts, it kinda kills the tension if they all remain safe.

The little girl that's lost will probably turn into a zombie and eat her mom :drool:

like True Blood, there is source material out there for this

like True Blood they may choose to follow it or use parts, change what they want

the small amount I did read, there is some decent story line out there,

the kid may or may not die, I will say main characters do die off

carl+vs+the+tears.jpeg

and there is potential to introduce new characters

Meh.. need more brain eating and killings. Was kinda bored last night.

Meh.. need more brain eating and killings. Was kinda bored last night.

This. I was telling my family last night, I can't really put my finger on it but this show is sort of a weird place for me. I don't dislike it, I actually look forward to it and like it a lot! But so far the characters are just so meh. There's no one here I really care about, or even care to find out more about. That seems kind of strange for a show like 8 (?) episodes in, but that I still like to watch. I mean at this point I don't care who gets eaten or zombified. Zombify the kids? Sure go for it! :happy: I don't know. So that makes it a strange show for me because usually by now if I don't have some sort of emotional inverstment in at least ONE character I'm out by now. But I keep coming back. Like a zombie. :ohmy:

This. I was telling my family last night, I can't really put my finger on it but this show is sort of a weird place for me. I don't dislike it, I actually look forward to it and like it a lot! But so far the characters are just so meh. There's no one here I really care about, or even care to find out more about. That seems kind of strange for a show like 8 (?) episodes in, but that I still like to watch. I mean at this point I don't care who gets eaten or zombified. Zombify the kids? Sure go for it! :happy: I don't know. So that makes it a strange show for me because usually by now if I don't have some sort of emotional inverstment in at least ONE character I'm out by now. But I keep coming back. Like a zombie. :ohmy:

I'm loving Dale and Daryl.

MV5BMTAyODk2ODIwNzdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc0NjA0MDQ@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

MV5BMTQ5ODE4NTgzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI0MjAwMw@@._V1._SY314_CR4,0,214,314_.jpg

To a lesser extent, I like Shane and Andrea a lot.

I'm loving Dale and Daryl.

MV5BMTAyODk2ODIwNzdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc0NjA0MDQ@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

MV5BMTQ5ODE4NTgzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI0MjAwMw@@._V1._SY314_CR4,0,214,314_.jpg

To a lesser extent, I like Shane and Andrea a lot.

I was thinking after I posted that the only one I might think I like more than the others is Daryl. He's kind of cool. :hmm: I don't totally hate Rick either, but he's a bit boring sometimes.

Huh, I see in the quote box that there are pics posted there, but I can't see them!

I might add that I liked Morgan, but he's gone now.

I don't think I'd seen him in anything before this, but he's pretty good. :up: He's probably the most interesting character on here for me at this point.

Okay, I think that was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on the show. I gasped and then felt physically ill.

(although that last bit might have been the sugar-bomb dessert I'd just eaten)

Yeah, me too.

Oh, and the kid screaming for his dad last week while the doctor vet was pulling out the bullet fragments was pretty brutal, too.

I hope they find that goddamned kid next week, because I'm already weary about this whole "child in peril" storyline. Make that storylines, plural.

Okay, I think that was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on the show. I gasped and then felt physically ill.

(although that last bit might have been the sugar-bomb dessert I'd just eaten)

You all have permission to shoot me in the head IF NEEDED during the zombie apocalypse.

But, DO NOT SHOOT ME IN THE LEG!!! :madwife: WTF?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom