The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone tonight?

I did something terrible to my neck turning off my alarm clock this morning. :der: I don't know how I twisted but it was apparently the wrong way and now I am sore all the way down my right arm. I might go lie down soon...this hurts!!!

Queen Bee said:
:laugh:

I don't even notice the quote tags when I accidentally hit quote instead of edit.
As soon as I wonder someone shows up! :happy:

I only noticed because I turned the page. :rolleyes:

Schmeg said:
I did something terrible to my neck turning off my alarm clock this morning. :der: I don't know how I twisted but it was apparently the wrong way and now I am sore all the way down my right arm. I might go lie down soon...this hurts!!!

:hug:

I used my forehead to turn off my alarm clock this morning. That was... interesting. :der:

Schmeg said:

I'm cleaning out and organizing files so I'm kind of here and kind of not.

Schmeg said:

aquarius.jpg

*goes for a drink in ARW's basement* :sexywink:

You remember!!!!!

I told you that story right before we met Edge :cute:

Schmeg said:

ouch:hug:
I am DL-ing Boston 26; my computer sloooows down dramatically when I DL so I just walk away from it so I don't get frustrated:sigh:

arw9797 said:

You remember!!!!!

I told you that story right before we met Edge :cute:
Whenever I see Darth Vader now I think of that story. When the Rolling Stone with him on the cover appeared on my bed I just about fell over.

:love: That was in Border's just before some good karma put us in the right place at the right time! :D

Kariann said:
I just found the unspeakable hiding in my files as I am continuing to delete and organize.

I do not even want to mention what it was nor whom provided me with said file.

Like the new sig Schmeg!
:ohmy: I'm sure whatever I'm imagining has to be worse than what it was.

Oh and thanks and I'm about to have a Pick My New Avatar contest!

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

Whenever I see Darth Vader now I think of that story. When the Rolling Stone with him on the cover appeared on my bed I just about fell over.

:love: That was in Border's just before some good karma put us in the right place at the right time! :D

that was a great night! Actually the whole day was really nice....and we got to top if off with an amazingly fun evening :yes:

arw9797 said:
S
C
H
M
E
G
:

everyone else has sent a cd to me with their Chicago pictures except for you.

:mad:
:reject:

I didn't forget...really...I swear...

*adds that to List of Stuff To Do Tomorrow*

Okay, time for the Pick My New Avatar Contest! :hyper:

Option #A:

bono59011sn.jpg

Option #B:

bono510010qs.jpg

I'm leaning toward #A right now.

Schmeg said:

I thought of that story yesterday when Ab was looking for Hayden Christensen pics to put up and we began discussing Star Wars.

Kariann said:

Let's just say.....bad cover version of Streets....do you recall this?
:scream:

I've tried to block it out since the day I found it but it keeps haunting my worst nightmares!

:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom