The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have it on cd and vcd but disc 1 of my vcd doesn't play....so nope don't have it :reject: :sad:

I'm pretty sure the computer we bought my dad for his birthday has a dvd burner....if my brother bought the one he said he was going to buy :shifty: the other 2 didn't think he needed that feature but I insisted we get him a computer with a cd burner and the dvd burner just happens to come with it :D I think I'm going to use it more than he does :D

:hyper: my sister is bringing her cute little kitty to my parents today. She's going to make my eyes water and I'll sneeze a lot but she's so cute I don't care. :cute:

:cute:

I'm allergic to cats too :yes: but I can't resist petting them either.

Before Mr fah and I had mini fahs we had 2 cats ~ Sparky and Jessicat

I used to take some allergy med everyday to help me breathe :yes:

I feel so free today. I did all of my laundry yesterday but I'm going to go to the house for dinner...not until like 4:00. I could clean :tsk: or to the grocery store :yuck: but I think I'm going to lay on my couch and do nothing. I've been waiting for today for months. :drool:

Lily isn't too bad on my allergies but once we part I'll be stuffed up. She's too cute to not play with her. She'll go nuts in my parents family room since their backyard is a pond and when you sit on the couch all you can see is water. I :heart: it :drool:

arw9797 said:
Lily isn't too bad on my allergies but once we part I'll be stuffed up. She's too cute to not play with her. She'll go nuts in my parents family room since their backyard is a pond and when you sit on the couch all you can see is water. I :heart: it :drool:

I'm actually fine with cats and dogs as long as I don't pet them. But usually I pet them and then touch some part of my face and well...it's itchy eyes and stuffy nose time for me :(

I just spent the past half hour filling up my new suitcase. I put everything in it that I'm taking plus 2 extra hoodies and two big beach towels that I'm not taking just to fill it up as much as I can. I'm not sure if it's big enough :crack: I'm going to have to buy everyone at least a little something. The bigger one was $20 more :scream: I should have just bought it. :mad: It's a lot bigger than my other suitcase but it's still not big enough :crazy:

It's going to have to work because I'm not taking this thing down 4 flights of stairs and then the new up 4 flights. I really hope my elevator is in working order as planned by June 17 :mad:

the dude that I talked to on T Mobile didn't know where Ireland was located :der: :tsk:

I told him I was going to Amsterdam, England, and Ireland. He said he could find England but not the other two. Then he found Amsterdam but didn't know where Ireland was :tsk:

arw9797 said:
the dude that I talked to on T Mobile didn't know where Ireland was located :der: :tsk:

I told him I was going to Amsterdam, England, and Ireland. He said he could find England but not the other two. Then he found Amsterdam but didn't know where Ireland was :tsk:

:shocked:

It's probably a good thing you didn't ask him about Canada :wink:

99 cents a minute for roaming :yikes:

You might be cheaper using a calling card :yes:

fah said:

You might be cheaper using a calling card :yes:

I don't know where to get an International calling card that I can use there. I've found ones that say good for calls in the US to the other country. Those are $20.00 for not a lot of minutes. I basically just want to call and say I made it home. It'll probably be cheaper to find an internet cafe and email home. We did that in Chicago and got one computer for all 3 of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom