the united states has attacked canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ship 9/10ths of our music scene down south too, while your at it.

nickelback, default, theory of a deadman, simple plan, sum 41 and many more should be purged.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
shocking new photos of the united states invasion of canada... just released by the associated press...

bacon01.jpg

Like looking at a bad blown-up version of Castaway Tom Hanks and yer woman from Cheers

SHAME ON U ZOOM!!!!!!!!!

:shame:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Hmmmm, I thought that was Basstrap and Maddie. Boy, bassy old boy has really let himself go.

As for the attack on Victoria - that wasn't the U.S. Army or the Marines - I think that was a group of Free Trade Protestors from Seattle. They are expanding their scope - yet did not realize they had crossed a "border." I think someone put something in their Peace Coffee (a fine brand of Free Trade Coffee). I blame the guatamalans.

See, everything has an answer. Tut tut little hiawatha.

mad1 said:
why?

I think he is HOT ROCK BUNS!

Man, have u looked at him?

I have fancied him for ages!

I fancy all men I cant see!

:happy:

rest assured, i could not look any less like him. but thanks anyway.

wheres your picture?

for some reason, I like being watched by our Zone!

I had pics of me up Zoom, but I have new one of that same bunch of me and me mate, and shes lookin right at camera!

but if I put it up I will get slammed prob, so no risky of it.

:D

The Montana Militia has incurred our Cowtown defenses... it's only a matter of time before they capture our downtown fort. Mark my words... I will defend Tim Horton's to the death. They may take our wives, but they'll never take our donuts!

Vivre le Beaver!

Back
Top Bottom