The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just $200? I'll take two! :hyper::|

I got The Essential Bruce for like $30 at Best Buy...the DVD can't be worth $170.

Kariann said:
I just found my Springsteen show from a couple weeks ago to download! :hyper:
You know what's weird about that? I had my I :heart: Bruuuuuuuce moment during The Rising from your Vote for Change show (it's on my iPod) and I was thinking about how he played The Rising at your show recently and that I wanted to hear it.

I had to choose between U2 and Bruuuuuuuce...and U2 won.

Schmeg said:

You know what's weird about that? I had my I :heart: Bruuuuuuuce moment during The Rising from your Vote for Change show (it's on my iPod) and I was thinking about how he played The Rising at your show recently and that I wanted to hear it.

That's weird! I hadnt checked the past week to see if the show was up! The Rising...:drool: Odd but I was thinking about pulling out the Vote For Change show not long ago.

If only I could use these random glimpses of the future I get sometimes for important things, like lottery numbers!

You're taking after me with the losing things! I'm proud of you! :D

:ohmy: That was quick!!

AIM party tomorrow night for it? :sexywink: I bet we could find something to :drool: over while it transfers!

Schmeg said:
:ohmy: That was quick!!

AIM party tomorrow night for it? :sexywink: I bet we could find something to :drool: over while it transfers!

Ok! It's done now! Noww....deflac tonight or tomorrow? If I deflac then I will want to burn. I could do it in the morning while I'm getting ready.

I'm sure I can think of some :drool:worthy things while a transfer takes place. :D

Go on and deflac tonight and then you can listen to your The Rising!!

I've been sadly out of the gutter for the last few weeks...I miss it. :sad:

:hyper: Cool, I haven't been wasting as much time in Pleba as I should be lately.

It's almost 2 am and it's still as hot and humid as it was at 2 pm. The person who invented air conditioners should be a saint by now.

Schmeg said:
:hyper: Cool, I haven't been wasting as much time in Pleba as I should be lately.

It's almost 2 am and it's still as hot and humid as it was at 2 pm. The person who invented air conditioners should be a saint by now.

I've been looking but I've been so tired and moody that nothing really phased me! A visit to the gutter will do me good...bring me back to life!

On that note I should be off to dreamland.

I should go too...I'm starting to yawn here.

:wave: Have a good 4 hours at work!

:wave: hello hello randooom :kiss: The Irish Fair was so great! It was wonderful to be around all things Irish again. I really had a good time being able to make a connection with a lot of the pictures and maps. I bought a calendar for 2006 and some of the gummy candy that I bought in Ireland :drool: I also bought a cute card with sheep on it :D I think Alli actually had a good time too since she bought stuff and seemed interested in going back to check out a few of the vendors again after we went to them a few times. We went to the actual store of Irish on Grand after the fair but I didn't find anything there. I want to find a book about the west coast of Ireland but so far all I have found is the east coast. Then Alli and I went to Michaels to look for some crafty thing she wanted and I found a poster of Ireland. :love: It's a collage with the Cliffs of Moher and a few other places I recognize and a few I don't. I had to buy it. :D

Glad you had a good time!
5.gif

arw9797 said:
:wave: hello hello randooom :kiss: The Irish Fair was so great! It was wonderful to be around all things Irish again. I really had a good time being able to make a connection with a lot of the pictures and maps. I bought a calendar for 2006 and some of the gummy candy that I bought in Ireland :drool: I also bought a cute card with sheep on it :D I think Alli actually had a good time too since she bought stuff and seemed interested in going back to check out a few of the vendors again after we went to them a few times. We went to the actual store of Irish on Grand after the fair but I didn't find anything there. I want to find a book about the west coast of Ireland but so far all I have found is the east coast. Then Alli and I went to Michaels to look for some crafty thing she wanted and I found a poster of Ireland. :love: It's a collage with the Cliffs of Moher and a few other places I recognize and a few I don't. I had to buy it. :D

The being able to relate was the best part of going this year. I didnt buy much at mine but it was so crowed at the time I had to go that it was hard to really look around. I am however going to go to Ha Penny after work today and get a couple things they had with my coupon I got in the mail. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom