The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

Destroyer kicks ass. I used to love Rock and Roll Over, Love Gun, and Ace Frehley's solo album is pure genius. It a million times better than the other solo albums.

I was never too into Creatures. I do love Music From the Elder. For a concept album Kiss never really got enough credit for it. It's totally different than anything they ever did.

Ace's solo album was a good one. It was great surprise when they played Back In The New York Groove from that album at the Tiger Stadium Reunion show.

Hellooo randoomers :wave:

I'm exhausted. I have spent my entire day shopping :|

Groceries, lunch and then back to school shopping with the mini fahs. :|

My Mastercard is on fire.

Blue Room said:

Ace's solo album was a good one. It was great suprise when they played Back In The New York Groove from that album at the Tiger Stadium Reunion show.

I think it's probably because it was an actual hit back in the day. It might have gone to number 1 but I could just be making that up. :huh:

I just used my free Gap download on iTunes to buy a Kiss song. Why is it I have every single Kiss album on CD except for the one CD that has the one song I want? :mad:

If you've never heard Parasite you should go buy it from iTunes :drool:

Once again we went to the Gap and once again the mini fahs were drawn to those huge posters that hang in the windows :ohmy:

We were paying and I could hear the 2 younger mini fahs running around behind me close to the window. I knew something was up when the clerk's eyes got really big and I turned around and saw them pulling up the poster and running underneath it.

:shifty: :giggle:

fah said:
Once again we went to the Gap and once again the mini fahs were drawn to those huge posters that hang in the windows :ohmy:

We were paying and I could hear the 2 younger mini fahs running around behind me close to the window. I knew something was up when the clerk's eyes got really big and I turned around and saw them pulling up the poster and running underneath it.

:shifty: :giggle:
:lol: There's something about big posters and little kids! I don't know what it is!

Do they dance with the mannequinnes on the floor, too? ;cute: I love that.

arw9797 said:

sure but only if you and Karen reenact what you were doing when I came out of the bathroom. :D I have pictures!!!! :drool: :evil:
We were JUST TALKING!!! :shifty:

Schmeg said:

:lol: There's something about big posters and little kids! I don't know what it is!

Do they dance with the mannequinnes on the floor, too? ;cute: I love that.

Actually they weren't playing with the Gap mannequins...they saved that for the mannequins at the Bay (Canadian Department store). They were especially taken with the itty bitty thongs and bras :giggle:

Blue Room said:

hidesbehindsofa.gif

:wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom