The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: Am I hungry again? I did exercize a hell of a lot today...2 hours of skating and 6 laps around the track at the high school behind us, I guess I should be a little more hungry today...

Schmeg said:
:hmm: Am I hungry again? I did exercize a hell of a lot today...2 hours of skating and 6 laps around the track at the high school behind us, I guess I should be a little more hungry today...

I walked 3.2 miles around the lake and then ran up 3 flights of stairs. The last time I walked that far was in Ireland :reject: I need to go again tomorrow and keep going....

I ALWAYS have a glass of water...I think I trained myself to be always thirsty.

I'm on an "I hope I can actually be lifted off to test my preliminary free dance"/"let's not eat everything in sight anymore" program.

Kariann said:
I'm currently on the maintain my size program...Ive lost some but cant afford to lose anymore program. :reject:

:grumpy: that sounds like my brother! He always complains that no matter what he does he can't GAIN weight :|

arw9797 said:

:grumpy: that sounds like my brother! He always complains that no matter what he does he can't GAIN weight :|

I feel like a :reject: to talk about it but I'm back to where I was before I started a sit at the desk job. I can gain some weight but I cant afford to lose much more. The last week has freaked me out a bit since I dont have an appetite when Im stressed and havent been eating much.

Kariann said:

I feel like a :reject: to talk about it but I'm back to where I was before I started a sit at the desk job. I can gain some weight but I cant afford to lose much more. The last week has freaked me out a bit since I dont have an appetite when Im stressed and havent been eating much.

I haven't eaten much since the whole pizza thing last week :yuck: All I ate over the weekend was crackers and gummy candy until I had dinner at my parents house on Sunday. But then yesterday and today I haven't eaten much either. I'm sure I'll gain weight from not eating, not lose weight. I always find a way :mad:

:| I'm out of 7 Up again :mad: I was at the store tonight too :scream: I usually buy the big bottles because it's easier to carry one or two upstairs in one trip but I think the next time I go I should just buy a few cases to stock up because I'm always out :sigh:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:huh: :sad:

ig11.gif

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3890039532751104124

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If I had a glass of Guinness right now I'd raise it to the randoooooom moms. :wink:

My mom stopped bugging me about grandkids a long time ago. She realizes her only one is going to be a fur grandbaby by the name of Mia. ;)

Cheers :up:

For the longest time my parents had grandkitties instead of grandminifahs :up:

The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored above average on emotional intuition and about average on scientific intuition.Keep in mind that very few people score high on both! In effect, you can compare your two intuition scores with each other to learn what kind of intuition you're best at. Your emotional intuition is stronger than your scientific intuition.
ig21.gif

I have to find someplace R and I can go to dinner tomorrow night.....Rock Bottom Brewery?? Mayhaps. :shrug:

I have a random question... Why do some people choose to be "offline" or not seen at Interference when they are indeed on (and posting). Are they hiding out? Hiding from people who have added them to their buddy list? Just curious :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom