The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
My dad thinks I should get a Chevy HHR. Have you seen those things? It's almost like a PT Cruiser but a little more boxy looking. :tsk: We're hoping that I can trade in my car for a Chevy Cobalt. I get the GM discount even without it being offered to the public because of my dad but that's a new thing that just started recently. I want lower car payments and I don't want to have to put new tires and brakes on mine but I have 18 months left. I have a 5 year warranty so all I would need to buy is those 2 things but I don't even want to do that. My dad thinks my payment won't go down more than $25 a month but anything is better than what I pay now! I like the Cobalts. They're cute and the inside is a lot different than my Cavalier. I'd have to get a new U2 sticker for the back :sexywink:
I haven't seen either of those, that I know of.

My lease is up in May and I'll probably get another Jetta. :love:

Okay, lunchtime!

Schmeg said:
Late lunch today?

:drool: I had a great power nap and now it's almost time to run some errands. :procrastination:

I'm training and she goes to lunch at 1 :| Yesterday we had a miscommunication. I went at noon and I thought she did. But she went to her old area to where her computer is since IT can't move her down to her new desk until we all do the big move ( :sad: ) later in the week. So right now she has no computer. Well yesterday she read her email and all of the literature I gave her and then went at 1 so we lost an hour. So today I decided to work around her schedule and my stomach was not happy with me :tsk:

I guess I could have just said "yes" to your question but what would a day be like without a complete explaintion of the situation so you get the whole picture?

I wish I could take a nap!!!!!!! :scream:

I'd love a Jetta but
1. It's not a GM car so no discount and then my dad can't do free crap on it at his work because it's not an american car so they wouldn't have the parts at a chevy dealer for it.

2. It's a lot more expensive than a Cobalt.

And LMPA.......sorry but I HATE Grand Prix so bad! Since my dad has worked in the car business my entire life I've had the oppourtunity to drive many different cars and I never liked that car :tsk: It's way too big. I've always had really small cars.

arw9797 said:

I'm training and she goes to lunch at 1 :| Yesterday we had a miscommunication. I went at noon and I thought she did. But she went to her old area to where her computer is since IT can't move her down to her new desk until we all do the big move ( :sad: ) later in the week. So right now she has no computer. Well yesterday she read her email and all of the literature I gave her and then went at 1 so we lost an hour. So today I decided to work around her schedule and my stomach was not happy with me :tsk:

I guess I could have just said "yes" to your question but what would a day be like without a complete explaintion of the situation so you get the whole picture?

I wish I could take a nap!!!!!!! :scream:
:up: explanation

:up: 5-min power nap

:down: no nap

I'm still here because I think I just had an epiphany about why I can't burn 5/9. I've had a lot of epiphanies today. :D But I also tried to burn 4/1 (I think...) and that still wouldn't work...if I tried it...I don't remember for certain if I did anymore...

I'm apparently getting stupid so it's time to eat and leave the house again.

:wave: I promise this time!!! ;wink:

arw9797 said:
I'd love a Jetta but
1. It's not a GM car so no discount and then my dad can't do free crap on it at his work because it's not an american car so they wouldn't have the parts at a chevy dealer for it.

2. It's a lot more expensive than a Cobalt.

And LMPA.......sorry but I HATE Grand Prix so bad! Since my dad has worked in the car business my entire life I've had the oppourtunity to drive many different cars and I never liked that car :tsk: It's way too big. I've always had really small cars.

Someone in my complex has a Cobalt, it's cute. :cute:

That's ok... My dad had a 1998 fire engine red GP and I loved driving it, so when I was able to afford one 2 years ago I was :hyper:, lol.

arw9797 said:
My dad thinks I should get a Chevy HHR. Have you seen those things? It's almost like a PT Cruiser but a little more boxy looking. :tsk: We're hoping that I can trade in my car for a Chevy Cobalt. I get the GM discount even without it being offered to the public because of my dad but that's a new thing that just started recently. I want lower car payments and I don't want to have to put new tires and brakes on mine but I have 18 months left. I have a 5 year warranty so all I would need to buy is those 2 things but I don't even want to do that. My dad thinks my payment won't go down more than $25 a month but anything is better than what I pay now! I like the Cobalts. They're cute and the inside is a lot different than my Cavalier. I'd have to get a new U2 sticker for the back :sexywink:

I dont think I've seen the Colbalt yet. The only good thing that came out of my confrontation with Mr. Hydrant was the fact that they didnt just replace the tired that blew but they replaced them all. I didnt need them but save me getting them later on.

Good afternoon randoomers :wave:

One of the fah vehicles is a Jetta and she needs to be replaced as well. We bought in 1995 and while she has been a great car I think Jettas are just too expensive now :| We're thinking Honda Accord or Civic this time :hmm:

I just got back from the lake :heart:

Some freaks were in here today so they could wash my deck. I never ever leave my blinds open on my patio because I don't want the sun heating up this place even more than it does. The blinds were wide open when I got home from work. :mad: :sigh:

All of my bills and checks and that sort of stuff was in a bin in my trunk all day and then I just walked with my mom so I put that stuff in her car and she's going to put it at their house until the weekend.

I feel like my stuff has been touched even though I'm sure it hasn't and there's 40 apartments in my building so really why would someone take my stuff over anyone else's and I'm sure they see a million apartments all the time but I still don't like this at all :tsk: Tomorrow the painters get to spend a few hours on my patio :mad:

Chevy Cobalt :drool:

3447468%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A39586696ot1lsi

I'm not going to get my heart set on this too much but hopefully it'll work out. I'm always going to have a car payment because I refuse to drive an older car that I have to pay into. :tsk: So if I can get something new before mine needs the few things that I do need to buy for it than I'll do it. My dad now thinks it might work to get it and get a little less than what I pay now. If not then I guess I'm stuck with my car for another 18 months :mad:

I need to send out a few more emails this week :grumpy: I still don't know what to say and I obviously said the wrong thing to the guy that I took 3 weeks to say something to because he didn't respond.:mad:

arw9797 said:
I need to send out a few more emails this week :grumpy: I still don't know what to say and I obviously said the wrong thing to the guy that I took 3 weeks to say something to because he didn't respond.:mad:

Are you doing the online dating site thing? I tried it a couple of months ago and I had the same problem. What do you say? :laugh: Just seemed awkward to me. The only cool part is a girl I knew in High School recognized me and emailed me and I had a chance to catch up with her. Otherwise......

Blue Room said:

Are you doing the online dating site thing? I tried it a couple of months ago and I had the same problem. What do you say? :laugh: Just seemed awkward to me. The only cool part is a girl I knew in High School recognized me and emailed me and I had a chance to catch up with her. Otherwise......

Yep. I just said hi and my name and gave him my email. I used to have in my profile that I'm a U2 fan so I would get all sorts of emails asking me what my favorite song is :| Last week a guy emailed me and all he said was did you have fun on your last trip since I have that I travel a lot. It's very awkward to me too. I've gone out on a few dates. Two of my cousins met their current boyfriends on this site and from what everyone in the family says both of these boys will be part of the family soon. So I guess it works for some people. I must not be cute enough because no one ever looks at my profile :sigh:

A guy I work with is getting married in two weeks and he met his future wife on eharmony. So I guess it works sometimes, although, I think that particular site is people looking to get married. So maybe its more apt to happen there. :shrug:

arw9797 said:
the place I'm on is religion specific although I'm not a religious person in anyway. :huh:

Thats cool, hopefully there are more decent guys there for you to chose from. Hopefully being a religious one they will have some values and scruples. Some of the free for all sites can have some real losers, like Yahoo Personals :yikes:

Blue Room said:
A guy I work with is getting married in two weeks and he met his future wife on eharmony. So I guess it works sometimes, although, I think that particular site is people looking to get married. So maybe its more apt to happen there. :shrug:

A woman I work with was widowed for two years before she decided to get back into dating. She met her current boyfriend through eharmony and they've been together over a year.

What about guys you've had a good time with yet they don't call you until 3 weeks have passed and leave a voicemail to go out? :| (This is "Edge" guy we're talking about...) Not even a "hey, it was nice to meet you" e-mail or call within the week afterwards. :down:

arw9797 said:

Yep. I just said hi and my name and gave him my email. I used to have in my profile that I'm a U2 fan so I would get all sorts of emails asking me what my favorite song is :| Last week a guy emailed me and all he said was did you have fun on your last trip since I have that I travel a lot. It's very awkward to me too. I've gone out on a few dates. Two of my cousins met their current boyfriends on this site and from what everyone in the family says both of these boys will be part of the family soon. So I guess it works for some people. I must not be cute enough because no one ever looks at my profile :sigh:

I was talking to CF about the dating site thing tonight and if she's met boys with hers then you should have some success at some point because you are just as cute.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

A woman I work with was widowed for two years before she decided to get back into dating. She met her current boyfriend through eharmony and they've been together over a year.

What about guys you've had a good time with yet they don't call you until 3 weeks have passed and leave a voicemail to go out? :| (This is "Edge" guy we're talking about...) Not even a "hey, it was nice to meet you" e-mail or call within the week afterwards. :down:

I just want to meet a boy...heck I just want to flirt with a boy.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I would say its a sign he has issues or isnt ready to date. Either way I dont think its a good thing. One of the things about dating that stinks. The mind games, I hate it. Is he or she interested? Should I call? When will they call? Do I look desparate? etc, etc..................

Kariann said:

I was talking to CF about the dating site thing tonight and if she's met boys with hers then you should have some success at some point because you are just as cute.

:( I've seen her picture. I though you'd say that I was cuter :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom