The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother and sister in law lived in Woodbury in the 90's. Great city, I used to visit there alot. I actually combined a visit to see them with going to see U2 at the Target Center in 92. One of the better U2 shows I have seen.

Blue Room said:
My brother and sister in law lived in Woodbury in the 90's. Great city, I used to visit there alot. I actually combined a visit to see them with going to see U2 at the Target Center in 92. One of the better U2 shows I have seen.

that's in St Paul. My cousin lives there. It's about 45 minutes from where I am. I'm on the other side of downtown Mpls and Woodbury is on the other side of downtown St Paul so you have to drive past both downtowns to get from one place to another. It's a really nice place though. It's getting so built up there.

The Target Center sucks ass now and it's too bad they got the U2 show this year and not the beautiful new Xcel Center :mad:

Are you going to the MN show?

:crazy: I just filled up an entire plastic crate with all of my bills, checkbooks and that sort of crap. My mom thinks I should bring it to the house tomorrow. I still have an entire basket and a paper shredder basket filled with bills that need to be shredded. That would be 3 trips down with the stuff and then 3 trips back up this weekend. She also thinks that if I'm worried about my U2 stuff I should put in it boxes and put it in my storage and even though there's a lock on the storage and then a combination lock and I'm the only one other than the managers with the lock to the door I would still be paranoid about someone getting in there which is why there is only an empty box in it right now :crazy: She also told me that I'm making way too big of a deal about the whole thing. That's me! :|

:reject: I've been listening to Kiss for 2 days now. The world must be ending or hell must have frozen over. I think I need to be in therapy over this. :tsk: I'm actually surprised that I even still own all of my Kiss CD's. I sold everything I ever owned of theirs other than my records and Kiss cards and those are in a box in my bedroom at my parents house. But otherwise I got rid of it all. :sigh: Now for some reason Ace Frehley has called and he's dusted off his guitar in my CD collection and I can't seem to get enough of it right now. :scream:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I just filled up an entire plastic crate with all of my bills, checkbooks and that sort of crap. My mom thinks I should bring it to the house tomorrow. I still have an entire basket and a paper shredder basket filled with bills that need to be shredded. That would be 3 trips down with the stuff and then 3 trips back up this weekend. She also thinks that if I'm worried about my U2 stuff I should put in it boxes and put it in my storage and even though there's a lock on the storage and then a combination lock and I'm the only one other than the managers with the lock to the door I would still be paranoid about someone getting in there which is why there is only an empty box in it right now :crazy: She also told me that I'm making way too big of a deal about the whole thing. That's me! :|

Hey thats important stuff! I get nervous whenever the cable guy came up here to find out what was wrong with my connection. Besides the fact that it was kind of creepy to have some stranger moving about my bedroom.

arw9797 said:

that's in St Paul. My cousin lives there. It's about 45 minutes from where I am. I'm on the other side of downtown Mpls and Woodbury is on the other side of downtown St Paul so you have to drive past both downtowns to get from one place to another. It's a really nice place though. It's getting so built up there.

The Target Center sucks ass now and it's too bad they got the U2 show this year and not the beautiful new Xcel Center :mad:

Are you going to the MN show?

WOW, :laugh: The Target Center was brand new when I went there in 92. I remember visiting in 94 and finding a Zooropa tour T shirt at the Mall Of America of all things. I also wanted to ride Wild Thing at Valley Fair but both times I tried to go it wasnt running. :(

I'm not going to the MN show this fall. My brother and sister in law live in Michigan now, so I dont have an excuse to combine a trip to see them with seeing U2 any longer.

arw9797 said:
:reject: I've been listening to Kiss for 2 days now. The world must be ending or hell must have frozen over. I think I need to be in therapy over this. :tsk: I'm actually surprised that I even still own all of my Kiss CD's. I sold everything I ever owned of theirs other than my records and Kiss cards and those are in a box in my bedroom at my parents house. But otherwise I got rid of it all. :sigh: Now for some reason Ace Frehley has called and he's dusted off his guitar in my CD collection and I can't seem to get enough of it right now. :scream:

I was at the first reunion show at Tiger Stadium in Detroit in 96. :reject:

Blue Room said:

WOW, :laugh: The Target Center was brand new when I went there in 92. I remember visiting in 94 and finding a Zooropa tour T shirt at the Mall Of America of all things. I also wanted to ride Wild Thing at Valley Fair but both times I tried to go it wasnt running. :(

I'm not going to the MN show this fall. My brother and sister in law live in Michigan now, so I dont have an excuse to combine a trip to see them with seeing U2 any longer.

The Wild Thing! :laugh: I forgot all about Valley Fair. I haven't been there in about 3 years. The Xcel is the new hockey arena. It's so beautiful in there :love:

Kariann said:
Ok someone found the face of Jesus on a perogi or however you spell it.
:lol: Can I buy it on Ebay? :hyper: It would go great with my Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich!

Kariann said:
I almost wish I would find the face of Jesus on some random form of food so I could auction it off for an insane amount of money.
That's a better idea than buying it...I'm going to examine all my food very closely from now on. What if Mother Theresa was in my Subway sandwich this afternoon and I ate it rather than making some money off it?? :tsk:

Blue Room said:

I was at the first reunion show at Tiger Stadium in Detroit in 96. :reject:

Kiss was my drug of choice for about 15 years of my life. I haven't touched a single album in about 6 years and I'm only 31 so I was a young girl when I first started to listen to them. :yikes: Actually I do listen to them...I only listen to Destroyer in March every year. It's my Welcome Spring CD has has been since I bought it when I was 14 :der: I was freakishly addicted to them and their music did nothing but bring me down and make me do evil things. I hated U2 when I was a Kiss fan. I stopped listening to Kiss, tore down all of my Kiss posters and bought a U2 CD and I've been obsessed ever since. I want to throw up everytime I think about that band but over the 4th my sister and I drove up to Northern MN and she had a Kiss CD in the car so I've sort of been thinking of them. I broke down yesterday. So far they have not made it onto my iPod. :shifty:

You probably didn't need to know that but I'm just so bothered by this whole Kiss thing.

:wave: I'm gonna go try to find the face of Pope Jean Paul II in my Chex and then it's off to bed! Night!

arw9797 said:

Kiss was my drug of choice for about 15 years of my life. I haven't touched a single album in about 6 years and I'm only 31 so I was a young girl when I first started to listen to them. :yikes: Actually I do listen to them...I only listen to Destroyer in March every year. It's my Welcome Spring CD has has been since I bought it when I was 14 :der: I was freakishly addicted to them and their music did nothing but bring me down and make me do evil things. I hated U2 when I was a Kiss fan. I stopped listening to Kiss, tore down all of my Kiss posters and bought a U2 CD and I've been obsessed ever since. I want to throw up everytime I think about that band but over the 4th my sister and I drove up to Northern MN and she had a Kiss CD in the car so I've sort of been thinking of them. I broke down yesterday. So far they have not made it onto my iPod. :shifty:

You probably didn't need to know that but I'm just so bothered by this whole Kiss thing.

I actually liked them back when I was in Middle School. I dont hate them at this point but I dont listen to them either. Although, I will say, Destroyer is a pretty good album. I was pretty much into Kiss and Van Halen until I became a huge U2 fan in 87. Tastes change, nothing to be embarrassed about. Sometimes going back and listening to that stuff is kind of fun. Thats why I went to the Tiger Stadium show, it really was an event, and it was alot of fun actually. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

I actually liked them back when I was in Middle School. I dont hate them at this point but I dont listen to them either. Although, I will say, Destroyer is a pretty good album. I was pretty much into Kiss and Van Halen until I became a huge U2 fan in 87. Tastes change, nothing to be embarrassed about. Sometimes going back and listening to that stuff is kind of fun. Thats why I went to the Tiger Stadium show, it really was an event, and it was alot of fun actually. :shrug:

I'm not embarrassed by it...a lot of my past is coming back to haunt me lately and listening to Kiss just makes me think about all of the crap from way back when. It's just very weird hearing that music again.

1345.gif
hello

I'm here instead of getting ready for work. Randoooooom or work? Randoooooooom or work.............

Work wins only because of the $$$$$$$$.

Off to funland:|

Too bad we don't get paid to post in Randoom...I'd be a millionaire!

I skated for two solid hours this morning (haven't done more then 1 1/2 in YEARS) and just got back. I can't decide if I want to take a nap or run around spending money I don't have. :hmm:

:wave: Hi there!

Nero and I are not friends right now. :madspit: I think I'm gonna take a nap and then run some errands.

I bought something at Irish On Grand at the Irish Fair. It was for $13.79 including tax. I just checked my bank account and there are two charges. One for $13.79 and one for $1.39 :| Someone goofed. I'm too poor to throw out an extra $1.39 to anyone right now but I feel like an idiot calling them up and asking for my $1.39 back. It's my favorite Irish store in town so maybe I'll just consider it a donation :mad: If it was anymore than that I'd call and ask for it back.

Late lunch today?

:drool: I had a great power nap and now it's almost time to run some errands. :procrastination:

My dad thinks I should get a Chevy HHR. Have you seen those things? It's almost like a PT Cruiser but a little more boxy looking. :tsk: We're hoping that I can trade in my car for a Chevy Cobalt. I get the GM discount even without it being offered to the public because of my dad but that's a new thing that just started recently. I want lower car payments and I don't want to have to put new tires and brakes on mine but I have 18 months left. I have a 5 year warranty so all I would need to buy is those 2 things but I don't even want to do that. My dad thinks my payment won't go down more than $25 a month but anything is better than what I pay now! I like the Cobalts. They're cute and the inside is a lot different than my Cavalier. I'd have to get a new U2 sticker for the back :sexywink:

Speaking of lunch...maybe I'll see if there's anything to eat. I had some toast and yogurt a few hours ago, but maybe I'm hungry again...

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom