The Tyra Banks Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to like her well enough, but she's really starting to annoy me on Next Top Model.

Clearly, if you don't bow to Queen Tyra and kiss her shiny ass, you're headed for trouble on that show.

I don't think she really compares to Maury.. All that's ever on the Maury show anymore are shocking secrets and paternity tests. :shrug: A lot of talk shows don't last very long. I think Tyra's done very well for herself actually. :)

I really despise this woman... My wife likes to watch top model ergo I get to watch top model and I swear to god the ego on this woman is incredible!

I'm not sure there is any way she can cram herself anymore into this show without getting rid of the models altogether. I especially love the house the models live in with giant pictures of Tyra all over the place :down:

Can you say narcissistic?

Tyra may not be Oprah's caliber, but she's still young. I think she really tries to do good on her talk show. Yes, she needs a new stylist and yes, she needs to learn better interviewing skills, but her show is still way above shows like Maury. She bugs me too sometimes, but hopefully in time she will get better. She's trying to do some good in the world. Give her a break.

I've never seen a full episode of her talk show, so all I can chat about is Top Model.

Which I'm always more than eager to do. :wink:

ever since i saw this one show where she said her worst fear was dolphins i lost interest in her. dolphins? please.

Back
Top Bottom