The Tuesday, March 11th, 2003 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:

Keep em, I dont really need to see them anymore. I know everything that happens. I mean, I was in the stupid things.

I remember... I was working the shoot...

I was best boy, key grip, and boom operator...

cujo said:
I thought we covered the incest thing with Hamlet, the arguing with King Lear... and I just wanted it to sound like I read Richard III (I'm guessing its about ambition, and how one man can fall from grace by nature of his fatal flaw... wait that's all Shakespearean works isn't it?) I didn't think Richard III was a historical play... so it must be a tradegy.

Maybe when I read more, we can start that thread arw...

impressive.

arw9797 said:

impressive.

not bad for BioSci major eh? Man, I should really be doing this BCEM lab... why didn't I take English...

cujo said:

I remember... I was working the shoot...

I was best boy, key grip, and boom operator...

Yes, those you were. From what everyone told me, you had quite the best boyish grip. I also heard that you were quite a good zoomaboom operator too.

cujo said:

not bad for BioSci major eh? Man, I should really be doing this BCEM lab... why didn't I take English...

you really need more English classes. It doesn't sound like you've paid attention one bit.

arw9797 said:

you really need more English classes. It doesn't sound like you've paid attention one bit.

:( ... really, I thought I was pretty good...

<------knows nothing about shakespere

glad to know my secret's safe with you u2popmofo. now if i could only remember what secret this was...

I already have $20 set aside for The Clash.

I've had the money for AFI set aside for months.

"Oooohhhh we dance in disarray!"

i spent the money i had saved for the u.s. bombs cd last night on a tee shirt. well, a tee shirt and an iced tea and i've still got some change left. but looks like i won't be getting that cd after all. it'll turn up at the radio station, i'm not worried about not hearing it.

Oh cool. I like AFI. I didn't even know about the album. Mabye I should hang around here more often.

jbevans said:
Oh cool. I like AFI. I didn't even know about the album. Mabye I should hang around here more often.

You obviously havent been hanging out around here much!! hehe

Every other thread I post is AFI- Sing the Sorrow related.

:lol:
yeah we're nuts around here about that...it's a huge billboard for the album

you know, everytime i open one of these threads that you guys invaded without me, i happen to be listening to rem electrolite...the part where stipe goes "it's obscene"

New Essential Clash tracklisting. Looked like the old one got changed. I got this off of www.allmusic.com . They gave the album 4 and 1/2 stars. That's really good for a complilation set.

1. White Riot
2. London's Burning
3. Complete Control
4. Clash City Rockers
5. I'm So Bored With the U.S.A.
6. Career Opportunities
7. Hate & War
8. Cheat
9. Police & Thieves
10. Janie Jones
11. Garageland
12. Capital Radio One
13. (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais
14. English Civil War
15. Tommy Gun
16. Safe European Home
17. Julie's Been Working for the Drug Squad
18. Stay Free
19. Groovy Times
20. I Fought the Law
21. London Calling
22. The Guns of Brixton
23. Clampdown
24. Rudie Can't Fail
25. Lost in the Supermarket
26. Jimmy Jazz
27. Train in Vain
28. Bankrobber
29. The Magnificent Seven
30. Ivan Meets G.I. Joe
31. Police on My Back
32. Stop the World
33. Somebody Got Murdered
34. Street Parade
35. This Is Radio Clash
36. Ghetto Defendant
37. Rock the Casbah
38. Straight to Hell
39. Should I Stay or Should I Go?
40. This Is England

This makes 13 total Clash songs I didnt have. It was only like 11 or so before. This tracklisting seems quite different to me. Of course, it is 3:21 AM, I dont even know what's going on or why I'm awake. I'm tired, but know I wont be able to sleep. I hate insomia.

Last edited:
March 11 will be a light in a otherwise bleak week for me. Tests in all my classes.

I'll definitly be Singing the Sorrow all week until the tests are done. Then it will be time to Rock the Casbah.

radio show last night, played "the celluliod dream", "...but home is now" and "death of seasons"

somehow i still feel the need to try to pound this information into people's heads...therefore i'm bumping this thread again
if it pisses you off, too bad

unless you're a mod, then i guess you're allowed to yell at me...

Back
Top Bottom