The Tuesday, March 11th, 2003 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you know, i'll kick anyone's ass if they make that into a bad london calling joke (about how the essnetial set is calling arw's name)

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I swear I didn't mean it like that IWB.....:lol: I didn't even think about that!!!!!

I always say something that I want but don't need is calling my name.

:lol:

i figured you didn't mean that joke cos it sounded like the thing that people accidentally set themselves up for

and i challenge anyone to making a GOOD joke out of it. cos the only think i can think of owuld be a crappy pun

Should I remain here, or should I depart?
I have feeling there will be consequences if I leave, but if I remain here the prospects will be worse...

how's that for lame pun

Cujo, your idiocy knows no bounds.

Which only goes to prove my theory, Cujo and I are brothers.

arw9797 said:
you, cujo, and headache are triplets who were separated at birth.

Don't disown your family... we're bringing the whole f***in ship down with us... we built this city on Rock and Roll.

family? hey...you owe me $20.00! I gave it to last week at the family reunion. remember, you said you needed it for the medication that was going to cure your :censored:

Oh the :censored: has cleared up... I wish mofo would have told me beforehand... wait, have I said to much...

You know I'm good for the twenty... just gotta go solicit for a few days...

What? The anal warts? You know you got those from arw, dont blame that on me.

u2popmofo said:
What? The anal warts? You know you got those from arw, dont blame that on me.

That is wrong on so many levels... I mean the sheer mechanics of it alone... :eyebrow:

This forum should be renamed Just the Bang and the Clap

oh great....i leave for a bit and you all confess to dieseased incesteous relationships...

IWasBored said:
oh great....i leave for a bit and you all confess to dieseased incesteous relationships...

Its a Shakespearean tragedy...
For the record, arw totally started it...hahaha:censored:

:evil:

It's ok, I didnt tell them all how you fit in IWasBored. That will be our little secret.

I'm thinking Richard III mixed with Hamlet, and maybe some King Lear...

Maybe you can enlighten us arw... I'm not that well versed...

cujo said:

More like Indiana Incest part 6.

cujo said:

Definitely not King Lear. He had enough on his plate to deal with his fool that was smarter than him and his greedy daughters. I don't think Hamlet either. He had enough problems as it was with those ghosts and his unlce Claudius. Romeo and Juliet? Maybe. It is a love story after all.

Maybe Richard III, I read that at the same time I read Richard II. I never can get that straight. But I doubt it came from their either.

why don't you find the exact act/scene and then we can have a Shakespeare thread.

Last edited:
I thought we covered the incest thing with Hamlet, the arguing with King Lear... and I just wanted it to sound like I read Richard III (I'm guessing its about ambition, and how one man can fall from grace by nature of his fatal flaw... wait that's all Shakespearean works isn't it?) I didn't think Richard III was a historical play... so it must be a tradegy.

Maybe when I read more, we can start that thread arw...

Last edited:
You're sure well versed in the Indiana Incest series. I'm suprised you didnt go indepth about those too Cujo.

u2popmofo said:
You're sure well versed in the Indiana Incest series. I'm suprised you didnt go indepth about those too Cujo.

when do you want those back by the way?

cujo said:

when do you want those back by the way?

Keep em, I dont really need to see them anymore. I know everything that happens. I mean, I was in the stupid things.

I would compare mofo to Polonius... since brevity is the soul of wit... I guess I have no soul...

Back
Top Bottom