The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'd rather live in Queensland than Palmerston North, believe it or not.

I hear Hamilton is a similar shithole. On an airport comparison, it's true! But I can't say any further than that.

I felt much the same about Hamilton. But they have a fucking awesome football stadium and cricket ground.

You know a really sad place? Huntly. There was a girl in one of my classes who loved Auckland compared to Huntly. I knew then it must suck.

gluey said:

I escaped from Auckland 6 years ago, and I'm never going back! I used to work in Newmarket :yikes: Caught the train into work everyday.....

The only good thing I can say about Newmarket is that I like its train station.

The rest I have no intention to visit again.

gluey said:

I escaped from Auckland 6 years ago, and I'm never going back! I used to work in Newmarket :yikes: Caught the train into work everyday.....

The train! That's brave.

I really don't want to work in Auckland city or anywhere near it, really.

I just want to finish my degree and then learn something fun.

coolian2 said:

I felt much the same about Hamilton. But they have a fucking awesome football stadium and cricket ground.

You know a really sad place? Huntly. There was a girl in one of my classes who loved Auckland compared to Huntly. I knew then it must suck.

:lmao: Huntly is tragic.

coolian2 said:

From everything I have heard, Huntly is the most depressing shithole in the entire country. Depressing both mentally and literally, what with the unstable ground thanks to the coal mine shifts and whatnot ...

Still, Huntly gave those of us who are railfans some awesome stuff in the late days of steam.

OK, I'll shut up about railways.

mysterious_jen said:

axvers lounge room !

USE YOUR OWN! I've already had to kick you and Liam and whoever out of my bloody bathroom!

coolian2 said:

The train! That's brave.

I really don't want to work in Auckland city or anywhere near it, really.

I just want to finish my degree and then learn something fun.

The whole thing was brave. The people there are so stuck up their own asses. Mathew Ridge shouldered me one day - knocked me around and didn't even apologise. Small cocked prima donna.

Axver said:

From everything I have heard, Huntly is the most depressing shithole in the entire country. Depressing both mentally and literally, what with the unstable ground thanks to the coal mine shifts and whatnot ...

Still, Huntly gave those of us who are railfans some awesome stuff in the late days of steam.

OK, I'll shut up about railways.

God, it's sad.

Huntly, i mean.

coolian2 said:

The accelerator is on the floor every time we drive through. Thinking is, we get through there quick, and if we hit someone we're doing them a favour.

:lmao: :lmao:

coolian2 said:

The accelerator is on the floor every time we drive through. Thinking is, we get through there quick, and if we hit someone we're doing them a favour.

:lmao: Oh ain't that the truth! I wouldn't stop there if it was the last thing I did!

On a similar token to Huntly, may I advise everybody to avoid the vast bulk of the Hutt Valley? Most of it is made of fail.

gluey said:

The whole thing was brave. The people there are so stuck up their own asses. Mathew Ridge shouldered me one day - knocked me around and didn't even apologise. Small cocked prima donna.

Thank god i catch the bus usually with students. At least for the most part we seem to not be complete pricks.

I'd do everything i could to shoulder Matthew Ridge. God, what a prat. Sometimes i hate being in the biggest city because it attracts all the arseholes.

I should be getting myself psyched up for going back to uni, instead i'm looking at my photos from Wellington and thinking about how much i hate Auckland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom