The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Pukerua park, Yarrow Stadium, Waikato Stadium, International Stadium (Rotorua), the stadium in Manawatu, the stadium in the Bay of Plenty, the cricket ground in Hamilton.

I suspect i won't be doing it in one trip

The one in Palmerston North is probably the only good thing about that city. Not that I've been to it, but I'm figuring it has to be better than that bland grey shithole town-posing-as-a-city.

mysterious_jen said:
whats a squiggle ?

you kiwis are mental

No we're not, we're colonial, go ahead people who come up with kick ass names for our shit. You convicts haven't a clue :tsk: Ummm who named their beer XXXX ???

gluey said:

Don't get too excited about the upper north Island....it's not that fantastic. I'm at the northernmost part of Waikato and I'm hanging onto that with my fingernails. I ain't no Jafa!

Aren't the Coromandel and Bay of Islands at least meant to be pretty good, though? I'd like to go there.

And do some trainspotting along the North Auckland Line because it's one hell of a feat of engineering. :nerd:

Axver said:

EPIC PHAIL!

I am willing to go as far as saying that Squiggles > Tim Tams. But then again, that's getting easier by the year as Arnotts use shittier and shittier quality chocolate.

NOTHING beats a chilled Toffee Pop. Not even Carlos in his undies.

Axver said:

The one in Palmerston North is probably the only good thing about that city. Not that I've been to it, but I'm figuring it has to be better than that bland grey shithole town-posing-as-a-city.

Oh fuck, Palmerston North genuinely depresses me. I'd rather live in Penrose.

It would drive me madder knowing how close you are to heaven - aka Wellington.

I'm so fucking glad i never considered university there. I would be a suicide candidate. Or i'd get killed in a gang war.

gluey said:

No we're not, we're colonial, go ahead people who come up with kick ass names for our shit. You convicts haven't a clue :tsk: Ummm who named their beer XXXX ???

:lol: WIN.

That "beer" always cracked me up when I lived in Queensland. Both its name and the fact people drunk the pisswater. True proof Queensland heat melts brains.

coolian2 said:
Oh fuck, Palmerston North genuinely depresses me. I'd rather live in Penrose.

It would drive me madder knowing how close you are to heaven - aka Wellington.

I'm so fucking glad i never considered university there. I would be a suicide candidate. Or i'd get killed in a gang war.

I'd rather live in Queensland than Palmerston North, believe it or not.

I hear Hamilton is a similar shithole. On an airport comparison, it's true! But I can't say any further than that.

Axver said:

Aren't the Coromandel and Bay of Islands at least meant to be pretty good, though? I'd like to go there.

And do some trainspotting along the North Auckland Line because it's one hell of a feat of engineering. :nerd:

Yeah we go camping at Coromandel each year at Xmas! It's awesome. Only been to the Bay of Islands once - 18 years ago :yikes: - it was beautiful and a must see...

coolian2 said:

Give it a few years and Auckland will come to you!

I escaped from Auckland 6 years ago, and I'm never going back! I used to work in Newmarket :yikes: Caught the train into work everyday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom