The Temple Bar - Zoots Don't Get It On Wit' No Skank ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why the fuk did I land myself into such sh*t situations that now Im going to have to pull the horses reins and race ahead to beat them, to beat everyone, in order to become more of something I would rather be half the better of, why the FUK did and how the FUK did I get there, shoulda kept me little mouth shut, Im such a pile of fuk.

:doh:

exactly. In the hands of a Gymkata master it truly becomes a Pummel Horse...

Are you dismissing those of us that Master the Bloodsport?

bloodsport.gif

oh my blowtorch glory lordie!

What's the story, blowtorch glory?

why the fuk did I land myself into such sh*t situations that now Im going to have to pull the horses reins and race ahead to beat them, to beat everyone, in order to become more of something I would rather be half the better of, why the FUK did and how the FUK did I get there, shoulda kept me little mouth shut, Im such a pile of fuk.

:doh:

have you condsidered starting a blog?

this is NOT fuking funny, my life is over, dear jaysus patchcake sh*t, I had better go jump on that boy now before I end up doubled over like a nervous dump that finds my own screwed up fingers more fascinating than the life surrounding. FUK!

The next time I try to scroll up a page on this site and it moves me to the last post, I'm gonna put my fist thru the monitor! :mad:

this is NOT fuking funny, my life is over, dear jaysus patchcake sh*t, I had better go jump on that boy now before I end up doubled over like a nervous dump that finds my own screwed up fingers more fascinating than the life surrounding. FUK!

Go get em, Tiger! Good luck! Though it sounded to me like you don't really want whatever it is are trying to get. Unless you're having two different conversations at once, which is understandable, I do it all the time.

oh my gawd, oh my, how? how the...why? why the FUK did I? Im such a pile of twisted titty elastic, I need to go climb into a safe and wraparound myself until life is over, because, hey, it sure as hell IS NOW!

dumb :doh: dumb :doh: DUMB :doh::doh::doh::doh:

you are such an eejit , you are SUCH a feckij .....it will help you, but you are such an eejit girl,.

oh my gawd, oh my, how? how the...why? why the FUK did I? Im such a pile of twisted titty elastic, I need to go climb into a safe and wraparound myself until life is over, because, hey, it sure as hell IS NOW!

dumb :doh: dumb :doh: DUMB :doh::doh::doh::doh:

you are such an eejit , you are SUCH a feckij .....it will help you, but you are such an eejit girl,.

AH HA! You're play mad libs, aren't you? Or are they mad1 libs?

Are you in Toronto?

lol, you and your Toronto/Montreal comparisons!

I'm bored cos I'm at work, my boss is on vacation and there's nothing much to do. I wouldn't be bored if it was Friday evening. There's plenty to do in NYC/NJ. No need to move to Toronto/Montreal. :tongue:

*looks into mirror*

just remember girl, you are screwed, you are so FUKING SCREWED, this is it, its now or never, so fooking do it, before life is the never at the present which you dont want in the future, UNDERFUKINGSTAND?

*refreshes self*

sorry about that folks

whats a blog?

hows everyone? ZOOT :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom