The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Me, either. :grumpy:

I just want to go wander outside in my barefeet and eat an ice cream cone. It's that kind of a day, you know?

Oh, that sounds so nice. :drool: Except for the eating ice cream thing.

UberBeaver said:

It's okay. I've been this way since I was 12, so I really don't remember what that kind of stuff tastes like. :) I'm sure it's awesome, though.

Hopefully one day I'll grow out of it. At least, that's what my doctor told me. Don't know if I believe it or not, though... :eyebrow:

ThoraSEB said:

It's okay. I've been this way since I was 12, so I really don't remember what that kind of stuff tastes like. :) I'm sure it's awesome, though.

Hopefully one day I'll grow out of it. At least, that's what my doctor told me. Don't know if I believe it or not, though... :eyebrow:

Ice cream is gross. You're not missing anything.

I keep sampling my daughter's formula, cause she's been through like 8 kinds. They all taste awful. Poor kid, no wonder she cries all the time.

I voted the right way :shifty:

thora you can have sherbet. Baskin Robbins has my fav. Daquiri Ice :drool: soo yummy!

I used to have that problem but not so much anymore. I use to take a lactaid pill before all dairy. I don't understand it myself but I'm drinking a latte right now :D

redkat said:
I voted the right way :shifty:

thora you can have sherbet. Baskin Robbins has my fav. Daquiri Ice :drool: soo yummy!

I used to have that problem but not so much anymore. I use to take a lactaid pill before all dairy. I don't understand it myself but I'm drinking a latte right now :D

A lot of sherbert's do have milk products in them, unfortunately. You have to really read the ingredients. :angry: I have found one that doesn't though, and it's very tasty - Raspberry. :drool:

I used to be able to take lactaid or any of those other pills, but they haven't worked for me in years. Thank god for soy milk, so I can have lattes!

VintagePunk said:

How was it??? Sarah's desperate to try it! Seriously desperate.

It took emails to customer service at Albertson's, and my husband visiting the store on a regular basis. However, my friend had found a pint the night before hubby did, so we had a spoonfol then, and a bowlful last night :drool: 2 pints in the freezer that won't last til the end of the week. Vanilla with swirls of caramel and chocolate covered waffle cone pieces I believe. Similar to Haagen Daaz' Caramel Cone, which we had at the mall on Saturday. And yes, we were desperate to try it as well. Check with your local markets that carry Ben & Jerry's :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom