The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Food talk.....

Yesterday I prepared Tri-tip....used my bbq and I slowly cooked it.
Then I made a salad, poured some vinegrate salad dressing and placed the slices of the beef in it.
:up:

That sounds delightful. :drool:

I'm starving. My wife has apparently not opted to not get the gyro yet as I hear her upstairs.

Thora - at the game on Sunday there was this guy with an Old Skool Canuks jersey, and it looked authentic. It was all beat up. Kind of yellowish - brown. It may have been autographed, but I'm not sure.

UberBeaver said:

Thora - at the game on Sunday there was this guy with an Old Skool Canuks jersey, and it looked authentic. It was all beat up. Kind of yellowish - brown. It may have been autographed, but I'm not sure.

Niice! :hi5: We've had a variety of jerseys over the years, and it looks like ours is getting changed this summer. :sigh: Apparently we'll still have the orca, but who knows what they're going to do.

I want an orca jersey, so I'm going to buy one at the game on Tuesday. I have a jersey from when I was a kid, but that one doesn't fit any more. It was so cool though. Time for a new one!

ThoraSEB said:

Niice! :hi5: We've had a variety of jerseys over the years, and it looks like ours is getting changed this summer. :sigh: Apparently we'll still have the orca, but who knows what they're going to do.

I want an orca jersey, so I'm going to buy one at the game on Tuesday. I have a jersey from when I was a kid, but that one doesn't fit any more. It was so cool though. Time for a new one!

I have a Canucks jersey from right before they changed it to the orca design. I should really dig in my mom's basement, find all of my old hockey jersey's and put them up on e-bay. :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have a Canucks jersey from right before they changed it to the orca design. I should really dig in my mom's basement, find all of my old hockey jersey's and put them up on e-bay. :hmm:

:hmm: I might be willing to take that off your hands... :D

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I must say I'm really digging "Love Reign O'er Me" :rockon:

that's on the list... i've got 31 of 'em on the mix that are either full band or eddie doing the cover somewhere... most of 'em are live with a few exceptions (like love, reign o'er me)

-i won't back down
-a sort of homecoming
-harvest moon
-masters of war
-25 minutes to go
-can't help falling in love with you
-gimmie some truth
-crown of thorns
-sonic reducer
-throw your arms around me
-waiting on a friend
-driven to tears
-soldier of love
-last kiss
-i'm one
-crazy mary
-baba o'riley
-little wing
-fuckin' up
-i believe in miracle
-i am a patriot
-know your rights
-rockin' in the free world
-you've got to hide your love away
-mercy mercy me (with the guy from the strokes)
-my hometown (ed w/ bruce)
-heart to hang on to
-the kids are alright
-blue red and grey
-fortunate son
-love, reign o'er me

:drool:

Wait. WTF!?!!? Pearl Jam covered A Sort of Homecoming??? This can be purchased, or is it a bootleg???? I'm a big fan of Pearl Jam's, am embarassed I do not know this. And, I think it's clear that I love A Sort of Homecoming? Someone edify me!

No spoken words said:
Wait. WTF!?!!? Pearl Jam covered A Sort of Homecoming??? This can be purchased, or is it a bootleg???? I'm a big fan of Pearl Jam's, am embarassed I do not know this. And, I think it's clear that I love A Sort of Homecoming? Someone edify me!

they only really covered the first verse through the first chorus... eddie on guitar... as a lead in to sort of a homecoming. i think they did it twice, once in toronto (with bono, edge and larry looking on from side stage) and once in australia.

Back
Top Bottom