The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is! I didn't always get to participate in the festivities in recent years because I lived in Ottawa so it's great to finally be able to attend it!
You should come one year :yes:

Downtown Toronto on a Friday night :heart: - I can't wait to move there in the New Year!

Not one of those dreams Carlos :shame: :wink:

She was a T.A. (teacher's assistant) at a University and I was asking her whether I should get the H1N1 shot but she was running up and down the halls, looking for various professors to help with her paper and then she befriended one of my elementary school friends.

No idea where that last part stems from but the whole H1N1/essay/university comes from her postings in FYM where she talks about her latest assignment which is to state the pros and cons of the H1N1 vaccine (a thread incidentally started by you).

Only daydreams :sexywink:

105.gif

Yay for apartment shopping and U2 tribute fun :D I'll just be doing some more unpacking and waiting for the cable guys to hook me up :yawn:

so you hooked up now? does that mean more internet time? :hyper:
That's cool Mia - I saw Unforgettable Fire in May 2007, the night before U2's Vertigo concert at MSG. Were you at either show?

No, I was not. That's too bad!!!! You'll have to join us for a show sometime!

She was a T.A. (teacher's assistant) at a University and I was asking her whether I should get the H1N1 shot but she was running up and down the halls, looking for various professors to help with her paper and then she befriended one of my elementary school friends.

No idea where that last part stems from but the whole H1N1/essay/university comes from her postings in FYM where she talks about her latest assignment which is to state the pros and cons of the H1N1 vaccine (a thread incidentally started by you).

Hahaha, well, I have been asking around campus for professional opinions. I really outta get writing on that paper, though. I almost forgot it is due next week!

Back
Top Bottom