The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
No.

The DeathBear Riot Party Squad or whatever. God's Chariot. All that jazz.

Actually Zoomerang and Keiran are themselves.

Part of me actually thought that, since, while, Kieran and Zoomerang do interact, Kieran's kind of more out there than Zoomerang is.

However, since everyone talked about them together so much, I assumed I just didn't know enough.

you think so? sometimes i can't tell them apart unless i make an effort to look at the avatar. but i have some friends who are on the same wavelength with me like that and if they posted here it'd be hard to tell.

makes sense though.

smtrain.gif

unico said:
you think so? sometimes i can't tell them apart unless i make an effort to look at the avatar. but i have some friends who are on the same wavelength with me like that and if they posted here it'd be hard to tell.

makes sense though.

Kieran's more detached, IMO.

I think they've both made an effort to synch themselves, making it harder to tell the difference. But Kieran refers to a smaller group of people.

Kieran's journal is as avante-garde as it gets. I think it is probably like a diary of David Bowie while recording "Station to Station."

U2democrat said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's like this: :huh: In regards to the "humor" of Kieren and zoomerang.

It's half avante-garde, half stupid.

I used to watch "Zoom" when I was younger. It made me smart. Then I got dumb. Then I got stupid. Now look at me. Dumb and stupid and moronic and doltish.

U2democrat said:
Heeeeeeeeey tre! haven't seen you around in ages (except randomly in FYM recently and I as a stupid kid agreed 100% ;))

yeah i havent been around much. politics have peaked my interest lately cos i live in iowa.:wink: the annoying thing now is i already voted lol. stupid kids :up:

Back
Top Bottom