The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Pfan, please roll out the Beav sign!

There's no good reason for him to be here. I only use it when Snow has questions for him or we need a douche bag.

Which can be often on this forum, guys. Hence, the signal's existence.

U2democrat said:
Is it sad that animated gifs like those in Mia's and doozer's sigs dance better than me?

Same here. I like to use Bono's explanation that the reason I can't dance is because I'm Irish.

Okay, this should work. Me looking like a complete dweeb while parasailing at 500ft:

Parasailing07.jpg

I was using a crappy disposable camera, hence the not-so-great quality of the pic.

ThoraSEB said:
Okay, this should work. Me looking like a complete dweeb while parasailing at 500ft:

Parasailing07.jpg

I was using a crappy disposable camera, hence the not-so-great quality of the pic.

Thora, even though you look like a dweeb...:giggle:...you still have one thing over all of us....you spent Christmas in Hawaii....all I got was a crappy T-shirt...:sigh:

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Thora, even though you look like a dweeb...:giggle:...you still have one thing over all of us....you spent Christmas in Hawaii....all I got was a crappy T-shirt...:sigh:

:lol: Very true.

You can come with me this Christmas, if you'd like! I always save a bit of room in my suitcase. :sexywink:

Nice pics Thora :up:

Just got off the phone with my cousin. Her husband is a doctor and they have a meeting/conference next week. In Hawaii. How lucky for them :| :happy:

Dalton said:
Culture yourself.

wow. I was going to post something I thought was funny and then realized the civilized world would probably be disgusted. my mind has surpassed gutter. I think it's all the way in the sewer now.
cheering.gif
cheering.gif
cheering.gif
cheering.gif

Back
Top Bottom