The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Do it.

BTW - what did you get for your bd?

Did it five minutes ago.

One of those iHome things that lets the iPod play as your alarm, and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood :D

I need to vent. My head will explode soon. We refinanced our house last year, and now the bank called saying the rates went down and we should do it again for a minimal amount of money, maybe $500 max. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a week.

Hope you computer is okay Laura. Reminds me of Sex & The City when Carrie's computer died. I just saw the episode a few nights ago. Maybe an Aiden will come and rescue you with a new mac & zip drive :happy:

Lila64 said:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood :D

I need to vent. My head will explode soon. We refinanced our house last year, and now the bank called saying the rates went down and we should do it again for a minimal amount of money, maybe $500 max. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a week.

Hope you computer is okay Laura. Reminds me of Sex & The City when Carrie's computer died. I just saw the episode a few nights ago. Maybe an Aiden will come and rescue you with a new mac & zip drive :happy:

:hug:

But hey everybody, its HUMP DAY! :yippie:

U2democrat said:
But hey everybody, its HUMP DAY!

That means Wednesday, right?

If so, then, yes, today is Wednesday.

Wednesday is the day I call Donovan and we exchange menus for the week. It's a great way to constantly eat new, delicious food.

Back
Top Bottom