The Temple Bar...Yes, we did!! Finally, the end of an error! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I typed something else, but the image didn't show. So I had to search for one, and upload, yada yada...

I had said.... BoMac, I think I'm ready for my
massage-1.gif
now :sexywink:

The angle on that gif is a little :censored: :lol:

Btw, thanks for the postwhoring in the other thread, made it easier to catch up when most of the last 18 or so pages were one word posts :wink:

:bump:

So I just submitted my request for Olympics tickets. The deadline to get your application in is in half an hour. :lol: Leave it to my best friend and I to leave it until the absolute last minute. We'll see if we manage to get tix...

she looks pretty big! I bet you can't wait to get her. My Brother has a Newfie that came home at 8 weeks and was a tiny little ball of fluff. Now he weighs 140lbs.

I bet you've got the camera ready. They're so adorable as puppies! Is she your only dog?

she looks pretty big! I bet you can't wait to get her. My Brother has a Newfie that came home at 8 weeks and was a tiny little ball of fluff. Now he weighs 140lbs.

I bet you've got the camera ready. They're so adorable as puppies! Is she your only dog?

yeah, she has grown so much in the last month. When we went down to pick her out that was 3 weeks ago and at that time she was somewhere between 4 to 5lbs. Now she is about 10lbs! They grow so fast. 140lbs! holy shit! :ohmy:

I have the camera at the ready and can't wait to take many, many pics. :hyper::love: She is our first dog, we have a cat (she is 15yrs old and I am not too worried about her, she'll just stay away from her for a while). I had dogs all thru out my life growing up but haven't had one since I met my hubby. Our son, is a good age for a dog now and that was part of the decision to get one. He will be 11yrs old this month. But really this is for me (hubby doesn't really grasp this lol), I have so wanted one for years but he was just not ready for one up until now.

I hurt today. exercise :down:

Amy, congrats on getting Gracie tmw, she's adorable. Tuckersmom told me to tell you to check out the justlabs board, it was a great help to her when they got Tuck, even though she's always had dogs.

I'm giving up. Dr Smooth is his usual rude and just called off his Friday Appointments. How a jerk like that can keep a staff job is beyond me.

Yep. He's orange, wears a chain and is a member of the hair club for men. He also picks all female Residents usually.

he has a fake tan in Florida and he's supposed to be this great Oral Surgeon. The other Oral Surgeon in the rotation is fantastic. Dr. Smooth is kind of a Putz.

Hey Elfa, here is a pic for you if you ever go back to your old sig..

s4ncxk.gif

It's working Mad, for sure, but man he's tough. I also did a stairclimb thing for charity right befire the class last night. Not the brightest thing I've ever done
d.gif

Sorry you guys aren't feeling it today :( Anything I can do to make you feel worse to help put things in perspective? :helpful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom