The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

It's not No Pants O'Clock. I want my pants on around you guys. I don't trust you.

Guys, I've got something going on and need your good vibes, thoughts etc. Nothing life threatening or anything, but it's really really huge to me. Any good vibes you could spare would be appreciated :bow:

snowbunny00774 said:
Guys, I've got something going on and need your good vibes, thoughts etc. Nothing life threatening or anything, but it's really really huge to me. Any good vibes you could spare would be appreciated :bow:

Good luck!!!

snowbunny00774 said:

You've got it :hug:

Are we making a good thing gooder, or working to thwart a bad thing? I'm up for either, just wondering which karma pool to dip into. There's a few, you know. You wouldn't want to sacrifice a goat when you really need a pig, RITE? Karma pools work like that.

Back
Top Bottom