The Temple Bar - where your pint is never empty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
I'll be in Vegas.......:shifty: with a bunch of San Diego peeps :ohmy:

I know I'm jealous...well sorta, now that I'm going to the game it kinda takes the sting outta it...a little, but not much. I'll miss drinkin' with you and Carlos, kat...BAW's...:sad:

Ken, that's awesome!! My best friend in highschool was the Right Guard on our team. Our freshmen year, against our rival school, he laid this linebacker on his @$$ and opened a huge hole for our running back to walk in for a TD!! Best block I've ever seen.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Actually there are 4 e's if you wanna get technical, but thanks for finally noticing. I am THEE Dog...that said I should be THEE DOGG, huh? :eyebrow:

sure

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Ken, that's awesome!! My best friend in highschool was the Right Guard on our team. Our freshmen year, against our rival school, he laid this linebacker on his @$$ and opened a huge hole for our running back to walk in for a TD!! Best block I've ever seen.

same thing but for my buddy it's left gaurd. but he's also amazin at linebacker, he trucked through on a blitz and wrecked their QB:drool:

I know!!

I've been pretty good thanks :) School's been really stressful though :uhoh: How've you been? :hug:

I got rid of MSN Messenger :(

And why weren't you at the book signing Mister?!?! :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom