The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Basically...yes.

:shrug:

He's pretty suave himself...we went to Italy last year and had a cute little tour guide the whole time. The last two nights in Rome he spent most of it sitting with her and chatting. On the day we were heading to the airport to fly home, he sat with her and asked her "hey do you have a business card". :lol:

*sniff* that's my boy :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Basically...yes.

He's pretty suave himself...we went to Italy last year and had a cute little tour guide the whole time. The last two nights in Rome he spent most of it sitting with her and chatting. On the day we were heading to the airport to fly home, he sat with her and asked her "hey do you have a business card". :lol:

:lmao: Just like dad! :cute:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Basically...yes.

:lol:

Aww, so adorable! :cute:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Basically...yes.

:lmao: :cute:

Chip off the old block, eh? That's hilarious!

The sad thing is I would never talk around him, like I do here! So he inherited that...:uhoh:

And my 12 y.o. daughter....boy crazy!!! She has a different crush every other week. Were you ladies like that?

I always spell ladies "laidies" then have to correct it...:shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
The sad thing is I would never talk around him, like I do here! So he inherited that...:uhoh:

And my 12 y.o. daughter....boy crazy!!! She has a different crush every other week. Were you ladies like that?

I always spell ladies "laidies" then have to correct it...:shifty:

girls have cooties, i stay away from them.:wink:

:shifty:

When I was 12 I definitely loved boys, but my crushes were very long lasting. That year I was totally in love with a guy in my class, and that crush lasted for over a year or two. :reject:

:lol:

I thought boys went to jupiter to get more stupider, girls went to mars to get more candy bars

have I been wrong all these years?!? :(

I've got a 3:30 dr's appt. hoping she can make me functional again :up:

redkat said:
I thought boys went to jupiter to get more stupider, girls went to mars to get more candy bars

have I been wrong all these years?!? :(

I've got a 3:30 dr's appt. hoping she can make me functional again :up:

That's what I remember. :shrug:

I hope that goes well! :up:

Back
Top Bottom