The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

That'd be me...singing so off key you're cats would be meowing and crying...:lol:

I like all his moves though...:yes: ca-lassy!!!

Please tell me all your moves are the same... :combust:

tre, no doubt - your first show, the front row will be all Interferencers. :yes:

Ok, somehow I inadvertantly promised body shots in NYC to the birthday boy. It's all Doozer's fault. :lol:

why doesn't this last.fm sig get updated often enough? :angry:

it's so slow! :crack:

ETA: Of course as I say that, it updates instantly! :rolleyes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Please tell me all your moves are the same... :combust:

tre, no doubt - your first show, the front row will be all Interferencers. :yes:

Ok, somehow I inadvertantly promised body shots in NYC to the birthday boy. It's all Doozer's fault. :lol:

I do this Michael Jackson move, where I bend my leg up towards my stomach and then hit the bottom of my foot with my right hand and make my leg swivel all the way around...yeah, you're right, it is amazing...:yes:

And who's getting body shots?!?!?! :madwife: No drunk macking though!!!!

:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I do this Michael Jackson move, where I bend my leg up towards my stomach and then hit the bottom of my foot with my right hand and make my leg swivel all the way around...yeah, you're right, it is amazing...:yes:

And who's getting body shots?!?!?! :madwife: No drunk macking though!!!!

:wink:

I think you share his birthday. :uhoh:

If you come to Slutfest I can do makeup body shots. :flirt: :lol:

And I'm always a good girl, so no worries there. :angel:

Zoots, I get frustrated with lastfm's inability to keep up with the iTunes. :madwife:

tre, next show there'd better be interferencers there or there will be butts to kick.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Oh yeah big DaveC!! Yeah, you'll be partying with him on MY birthday!!

:madspit:

Fuck...he's like 20 years younger than me...:lol:

Oh, you can be bad...it's only fair to my 'birthday brotha'!

:lol:

Well, I think it's safe to say that whole "I'm always a good girl" thing is one huge lie. :sexywink:

And on that note it's time for me to hit the sack. I'm going to be useless at work tomorrow, but it was a pleasure talking to you all!

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom