The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Yeah. Own properties and rent them out. Technically I'd be a "landlord" but I would tell people I'm a slumlord. I like the connotation that carries. I'd wear wifebeaters and smoke cheap cigars when I go visit my properties. It'd be awesome.

I can be such a miserable twit sometimes. :sigh:

What's that called when you take joy in other's misery? Sheuandefrude or something? I'm the opposite. I take misery when others are joyful. That's some CoNJ right there - "I'm taking in your pain, mother fuckers - but don't think you're not gonna get yours sooner or later. And then I'm gonna laugh."

My Russian sucks. How bout some generic Eastern European? The moustache will have to be fake, but that might be even awesomer. Nice. :hi5: I will also need oversized sunglasses and a small lap dog named "Mingun" which I will tell people means " 'Eater of Food' in my country."

UberBeaver said:
I can be such a miserable twit sometimes. :sigh:

What's that called when you take joy in other's misery? Sheuandefrude or something? I'm the opposite. I take misery when others are joyful. That's some CoNJ right there - "I'm taking in your pain, mother fuckers - but don't think you're not gonna get yours sooner or later. And then I'm gonna laugh."

I love everything about this post. Which says a lot about me.

Rock on CoNJ. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom