The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Thanks, she's a cute little bugger. And she hasn't napped all day so she's going to keep me awake all night. :happy:

Wouldn't not napping make her more tired? Or is she cranky and fighting sleep?

You'd think, but with her it doesn't work that way. If she's up all day she sleeps fitfully, and she doesn't eat, so she wakes up hungry. When she naps, she eats a lot before bed and sleeps through.

This made me chuckle, maybe even guffaw. Below are the last 7 PM subject lines in my inbox. I removed names cause I know it's looked down upon to speak to me. :(

Re: shit
Re: holy shit
Re: ack
holy shit
Re: Hey

UberBeaver said:
This made me chuckle, maybe even guffaw. Below are the last 7 PM subject lines in my inbox. I removed names cause I know it's looked down upon to speak to me. :(

holy shit

:lol:

ahem :shifty:

UberBeaver said:

holy shit

:lol: that's awesome

UberBeaver said:

GFY
STFU
Re: STFU
holy shit

I'm glad the FoTC show seems to be so popular, I didn't get to watch much of it, but I have been watching them online and on HBO for the last few years, so them having a show was amazing new for me, then I was just too busy to watch the show :(. DVD's = :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Just in time for Christmas :drool:

I love the week we get off for Christmas. Usually I hole up and watch dvds all that week. :love:

Last Christmas day my mom and I watched the Office dvd that's how she got into it. :D

That week is a great week. I work in TV, so we can't just be "off", but skeleton crews work so I usually take that week off. I did what you do, watched a lot of DVDs. I watched The Wire, I believe, big time during that week. And posted in here a lot, trying to make some new friends in the Temple Bar. I phailed.

No spoken words said:

That week is a great week. I work in TV, so we can't just be "off", but skeleton crews work so I usually take that week off. I did what you do, watched a lot of DVDs. I watched The Wire, I believe, big time during that week. And posted in here a lot, trying to make some new friends in the Temple Bar. I phailed.

I know. Why do you even still bother to come in here? Pfft. :tsk:

;)

Back
Top Bottom