The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find ADD helps, cause losing focus "helps", you know? You know how they say, "Think about baseball"? With ADD you can think about anything and everything except what's going on. Next thing you know, 10 minutes pass and you're a champ. :happy: "Oh, right, that's what I was doing..."

I don't know about the monkey thing though cause I don't have a goddamn monkey cause I live in a communist dictatorship regime. It sucks. She makes me stand in line for 8 hours to get some bread and toilet paper. Me and cat, just standing by the backdoor waiting for bread and TP. :sigh:

UberBeaver said:
Are you going to overthrow the President? I think that would be awesome. A High School coup. Can you please do that? Maybe Youtube the process?

I don't know. She's quite commanding.

yeah i told them i needed a day or two...with emphasis on the Or Two part. thanks everyone :hug: i think i'm second guessing myself because i'm making myself feel desparate again. ugh. i want a new job, but i want to be sure that i'm happy. how will i know if i will be happy?

elevated_u2_fan said:

bloody or bloodless?

That's up to the President, now, isn't it? I'd suggest PF26 first gets control of the sports teams, get some muscle backing him. Then he takes the school newspaper to control the information. With those two in his iron grip (strong because he "plays the guitar" :rolleyes: ) the President's seat is his for the taking by winter break.

How do you suggest I take control of the sports teams? I can take the paper, but I need something convincing for the football players and wrestlers.

phillyfan26 said:
How do you suggest I take control of the sports teams? I can take the paper, but I need something convincing for the football players and wrestlers.

With people like that, begin by denouncing evolution. You don't really need to prove your point, just make them feel smart, they love that. Then talk about your schools "homosexual" problem. Again, no need to offer proof. Just unite them on those two points, BAM, you're in.

unico said:
yeah i told them i needed a day or two...with emphasis on the Or Two part. thanks everyone :hug: i think i'm second guessing myself because i'm making myself feel desparate again. ugh. i want a new job, but i want to be sure that i'm happy. how will i know if i will be happy?

That's a tough one. It's definitely hard to know whether or not you'll be happy.

I'd say, go with your gut. Your first instinct is usually always right. If you have a really good feeling about it, then definitely go for it. Don't brush off those first impressions - they're usually the right ones.

/cheesiness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom