The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
Thora! I just realized Jonathan Coulton was at your music fest. Did you see him?

Nope. He was scheduled to be on with Kristen Schaal (Mel from FotC), but the only time that we were free when they were on, they weren't there! :angry: That was so maddening. I was really looking forward to that, but for some odd reason they weren't there yesterday.

unico said:
:( awww. JC is a nice guy, and really great live. That's too bad. I didn't know Mel was a musical act too! I would've loved to see her perform.

She definitely does comedy, I'm not sure about music. She was supposed to be on with Johnathan and a guy named Anthony Jesselnik, whom we did see at another comedy thing.

It can't come soon enough.

My schedule is much better than last year, at least I have a lunch.

There are plenty of cute girls, so no worries. Now it's up to me to be the Boom King.

Not even in 1989 :ohmy: .

The two girls I'm closest to are both in relationships, which presents a bit of a problem.

I said that by summer they wouldn't be together in December.

Both relationships are over a year old.

It would take Jim Halpert to break this shit up.

UberBeaver said:
Who needs Jim Halpert when you got wife beater T-shirts, sunglasses and some chewing gum. Roll into class like you own the joint. Sing some KISS songs. Chicks dig that.

:love:

Beav is so right on this one pfa...trust me on this one...:shifty:

Sing this song:..."Meet, meet you in the Ladies Room"...killer stuff...:yes:

I don't wear wife beaters because they reveal that I don't have well-toned biceps. I wear T-shirts because of my toned forearms resulting from a lot of guitar playing.

Other than that, sounds like a plan. I'll feel like Sweet Lou in Grind (long story as to how I ended up watching that movie, but the reference works nonetheless).

Dude, your wife's mean!! :crazy:

My wife insists I wax my monkey on a regular basis...:yes: She says it's a stress reliever for her...:eyebrow: Anyhow, I've got an appointment tonight on the Internet to wax the sucker again...:shifty:

Tell your wife to give you back your monkey...:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom