The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
awesome!!! you got back last night?

Mia! I haven't talked to you in forever! How are you? :hug:

I read about the stuff you've been going through since April and I'm sorry. :( :hug: I'm not premium anymore, but you can e-mail me anytime at achtungbaby44 @hotmail.com if you need to talk or whatever.

Thora, got your text. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool:

Ok, if I hadn't been eating dinner with every Irish boy in the pub that night we so should have already met by now. :angry: :lol:

I guess I just wasn't Irish enough. Whatever.

snowbunny00774 said:
I wonder how far out it isd reasonable to stay and still be close to everything :hmm:

It depends on transportation to Manhattan. If there is a LIRR station near by, no problem, meng, ees no pro-blem. You just have to be cognizant of the train schedules. And if you're close enough, cabs aren't unreasonable. Figure $30-$40 for most of queens - maybe Brooklyn too. Between 3 people, that's not so bad.

UberBeaver said:

It depends on transportation to Manhattan. If there is a LIRR station near by, no problem, meng, ees no pro-blem. You just have to be cognizant of the train schedules. And if you're close enough, cabs aren't unreasonable. Figure $30-$40 for most of queens - maybe Brooklyn too. Between 3 people, that's not so bad.

The CoNJ doesn't have some sort of friary or convent for us to crash?

UberBeaver said:

I guess I just wasn't Irish enough. Whatever.

what say the laydeez?

train schedule, pfft!

I'm....meh. Have dealt with a few issues lately, hoping to get them sorted out soon. I've been working alot, and my 1st day of classes was today.

I read in your journal you're in RI right now? That's, like, 45 minutes from me. :D

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm....meh. Have dealt with a few issues lately, hoping to get them sorted out soon. I've been working alot, and my 1st day of classes was today.

I read in your journal you're in RI right now? That's, like, 45 minutes from me. :D

Oh, well I hope you do get them sorted out! 1st day of classes, that's exciting :)

I actually just went to RI for 2 days. I had an on-campus interview.

me too. and, just because im a :nerd: when looking at a place that is a bit further out, let's also take into consideration the cost of public transportation. for example, if a cab is gonna be $30-40, and we spit it, but we use it many times, well then that could add up to a total equivalent to the manhattan hotel.

*tryingtosqueezedollars*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

In exchange for Blessed Place To Crash for Thee Three Whor-er, "Nuns In Training", we'd be happy to pass along our teachings to the young'un :D

HEY! :mad:

unico said:

just tell her that you picked us up from the street while trying to buy some coke. she'll understand.

Yeah, you'd think she would understand, right? Pfft. She gets all, "wahwah wah BABY NOW wah wah NEIGHBORS wah wah IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER wah blah blah..." It's like I can't win! WTF?

Back
Top Bottom