The Temple Bar—Where teens and aging rock stars meet...MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Almost twenty-year-olds are teens, yes, but they're not the same thing as a 15-year-old, you know? I just wanted to clear that up in case pedokiss was lurking.

Apparently, I fail at thread titles. :(

it made me and vp laugh, it's all good. only our opinion matters :wink:

dalton, nice to see you, love the video :heart:

yes, gossip girl is new and good.

I didn't know they were having a world series game in Ireland tonight :yikes:
they are drenched, and who are the pussies that left their seats? they should be banned from any future championship games of any sort :down:

let's go phils....wrap it up :hyper:

I would not be found in an un-roofed stadium in rain and 40 degrees.

See, I know enough to come in out of the rain. Common sense - I HAZ IT.

:D

And hey- they have players from international locales in baseball these days: Japan, Dominican Republic .... uh, other Latin American countries, Korea ...

I would not be found in an un-roofed stadium in rain and 40 degrees.

See, I know enough to come in out of the rain. Common sense - I HAZ IT.

:D

And hey- they have players from international locales in baseball these days: Japan, Dominican Republic .... uh, other Latin American countries, Korea ...

:tsk: you're at the world series, your common sense should have been checked at the door :wink:

to the grandchildren "yes, we were at the game that the phillies won the last WS, but it rained so we watched the game on the tellys inside" :cute: lol

I would rather be a wuss than be soaking wet in 40 degree weather. :up:

I can't believe they haven't called the game!

And oh - rain in the PNW isn't always a hard rain. It's often just mist or drizzle or light showers. That's no big deal. Maybe it looks worse on TV, but that looks like a downpour on the screen. No thanks.

I may be from the "wet" coast, but I've never been a fan of the cold and the rain. I'm a wimp. I'd prefer to be where my avatar picture was taken. :heart:

I can't believe they haven't called it either.

Can you imagine the WS being won due to a rain delay? If they stop the game and then can't restart it, it's an official game. I bet not one fan will leave so they can celebrate if that happens. But how weird would that be?

If it was my team that was playing, I'd suck it up no matter the weather, for a chance to be at the final game. :up: Thankfully I usually watch just hockey, and the games are all indoors. :)

I bet the Rays are all sitting there thinking "Screw this bullshit. We don't have to deal with 40 degree baseball in Florida. We're taking this series back down to Tampa!"

Yeah, there were pics of Bono and some teenagers partying somewhere. It's in Pleba, not sure where. Can't remember the title of the thread, but it was pretty amusing.

OH, is that still going on? I saw it yesterday and had a small lulz over it.

Must go investigate.

oh, was the skins? fucking tools.

that thread was a good read, I have to say they all stepped up to the plate really well over there. that poor lemon dude :hug:

I had to laugh at all the comments about "he's my dads age and they're the same age as me, yuck" :cute: very funny.

is it bad that i could live the rest of my life and be fine if i never met U2? i don't know, it's weird. i know how kind and gracious they are to fans so it's not like i'm afraid they'd be jerks, but i guess it's that they're too big. maybe if i won some contest or managed to run into one of them, but being one of 1,000 screaming fans lining up to meet bono before a show doesn't appeal to me. i don't hate those who do this of course. i guess i'm spoiled from meeting all my has-been, never-was, not-yet-beens where i actually can chat with them for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom