The Temple Bar—Where teens and aging rock stars meet...MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD TEXAS! Way to go again! Way to realize that the reason old people don't like electronic voting is that they think they're going to blow something up!

VoTexas you have your finger on the pulse of America right now. I salute you.

i have sent the teenage mutant ninja turtles out to kick his arse over the border or maybe just into the atlantic ocean.. :hmm:

Unless they're amazingly great kickers, even for ninja turtles, maybe you should make that the pacific. :shifty:

Please keep him north of the border. Please :pray: I'll send you the rest of my rum - how can you refuse? :wink:

Alaska. He can go to Alaska. :up: I'll still take the rum, though. lol

HAHA! We killed Mark, and all of his progeny!!! The ports remain intact, and we'll be selling operating rights to the Saudis!

DIE INFIDEL! CANADIA IS MINE!

:sad: Mark? How could I not see that coming. What a fool I am. I'm sorry, Mark. I will make sure you have not died in vain. I will avenge thee. Thora - ready the Western Mounted Cavalry Unit Rangers of Doom! On my...shit...GO!

What happened in Texas with the voting machines?

:sad: Mark? How could I not see that coming. What a fool I am. I'm sorry, Mark. I will make sure you have not died in vain. I will avenge thee. Thora - ready the Western Mounted Cavalry Unit Rangers of Doom! On my...shit...GO!

What happened in Texas with the voting machines?

My latest intelligence indicated that the WMCURoD were teaching survival tactics to Kindergarten kids in Banff.....well done....this round goes to you.

Oh My God....you guys are probably all right. Student Loans, The state of Texas, Fuzzy Tacos, Aj Jobs.

I am on a road to destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom