The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the 75% either, but we got a baby comin in late Feb, first one, and having no idea how this whole baby thing work, I don't want to commit and then make Headache and his lists look inaccurate. That would be rude.

I figure should everything go well, worst case is I could come into the City for a few drinks, and leave before the show. But I won't know for sure til we get the kid home and see what's what.

UberBeaver said:
I don't like the 75% either, but we got a baby comin in late Feb, first one, and having no idea how this whole baby thing work, I don't want to commit and then make Headache and his lists look inaccurate. That would be rude.

I figure should everything go well, worst case is I could come into the City for a few drinks, and leave before the show. But I won't know for sure til we get the kid home and see what's what.

Babies do change everything. :yes:

Hope you can make it out for a few drinks, at the very least. :up:

That's right! How much do you love it so far? :D

Dinner should be ok. Kind of have an uneasy relationship with the paternal unit, but lately we've been getting by, so we'll see. At least we'll have presents to exchange if the conversation runs dry. :lol:

I should get going, soon. I have absolutely no motivation on weeks like these!

it's nice...yesterday I almost freaked out in a parking lot though, took me ten minutes to figure out the car wouldn't turn on because I'd put it in reverse before starting the engine.

:reject:

shoving presents at each other to fill awkward moments. :heart: chocolates work on my mom. seriously though good luck & hope it goes well. :hug:

I'm going to go sleep I think :lazy:
bye :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom