The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I want a picture of you doing a Halpert STAT.

Jim.png

You mean something like this? :sexywink:

First concert I ever saw was Poison/Warrant. :rockon: Bret Michaels apparently has his own TV show and his catch phrase is something like, "Will you continue to Rock my world." What is it with singers from the NJ/PA area that think they're cowboys?

snow - do you know Rachel McAdams? She's from London, Ontario, Canada. And so is her stupid boyfriend. But I don't care if you know him. Just her. Tell her I said hello. :hyper: And that her boyfriend is stupid.

I've heard everything turns Bret Michaels on. Like you could be one of the girls on the show, say "omg, Bret, the peanut butter is all gone and I think that bitch ate it so I'm gonna kick her ass" and he'd be all "At first I was mad that Candy ate all the peanut butter but the thought of Britney kicking Candy's ass sort of turned me on."

UberBeaver said:
What is it with singers from the NJ/PA area that think they're cowboys?

Maybe that's why Bruce Springsteen developed a southern accent for "The Rising." :hmm:

does anybody know what language this is? i get spam like this every day at work.

Частные уроки английского языка. (Москва)
Уроки ведет автор методики.
Вы обязательно научитесь не только говорить, но и думать на английском языке (правда, потребуется ваше серьезное отношение).
Грамматика станет ясной и понятной.
Даже, если Вы боитесь, что Вы – это «тяжелый случай», - обращайтесь и просто попробуйте.
Возможен выезд к Вам.
Стоимость 1 академического часа (45 минут) – 70$.
Вы можете получить бесплатную консультацию.
Поэтому смело звоните для получения более полной информации –
Моб. Тел. 772-12-94

unico said:
does anybody know what language this is? i get spam like this every day at work.

Частные уроки английского языка. (Москва)
Уроки ведет автор методики.
Вы обязательно научитесь не только говорить, но и думать на английском языке (правда, потребуется ваше серьезное отношение).
Грамматика станет ясной и понятной.
Даже, если Вы боитесь, что Вы – это «тяжелый случай», - обращайтесь и просто попробуйте.
Возможен выезд к Вам.
Стоимость 1 академического часа (45 минут) – 70$.
Вы можете получить бесплатную консультацию.
Поэтому смело звоните для получения более полной информации –
Моб. Тел. 772-12-94

That's not spam. I've been sending those. They're perfectly readable to Super Cool People. Guess I'll remove you from the distro. Sorry!

UberBeaver said:

That's not spam. I've been sending those. They're perfectly readable to Super Cool People. Guess I'll remove you from the distro. Sorry!

You mean... she can't...? She can't read it?

I'm sorry unico.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom