The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Exactly. :lol:

Ok, are we doing a She's All That inner seductress bringing out thing here?

We need some early 90's pop cheesiness to go with the montage of Snow and I (the Slutty Godmothers) teaching Thora how to be a um, Slut.

Speak for yourself, for I am the pinacle of piety :snobsniff:

Thora - April can hook you up pretty good with some slut techniques and stuff.

See that Colleen - she's clearly not cut out for anything other than a proctologist :yes:

We need some early 90's pop cheesiness to go with the montage of Snow and I (the Slutty Godmothers) teaching Thora how to be a um, Slut.

:lol:

I'm not hideous looking, but I do need help to bring out my Inner Slut, which has been in hiding and out of use for so long.

:angry:

You going down, biatch :jellopit:

damn - I forgot that :wink: again - that's the trick right - you can say anything you want but the :wink: is like an instaforgive button.

can it be strawberry flavor? please :hyper:

Couldn't you be the Floozifiers or the Two Tiny Tartletts?

*wonders if time spent with three year old explains dippy thought processes*

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Did you mean 'must buy me a' or 'I must be f'ng wack, baby'....:hmm:

me = my. Damn typos.

lynnok said:
Oh HRH Boom King Beav. Would Dropkick Murphys be acceptable to you for NJ listening? I need affirmation on this

Yep. DKM is acceptable. Right up there with Flogging Molly.

unico said:
who is this For Honor? that is the 2nd time i've seen that name pop up in a thread. a former member?

Hm....

.....How can I.....? Hm....Let me say this: If I was For Honor, would I actually be For Honor?

It's the pace of the crux that matters.

Forgive me if I'm being vague, but I must think these thoughts out completely before I say what it is you need to hear. Only I can complete this journey on my own.

-FH 2007.

^--- He was kinda like that.

UberBeaver said:

It wasn't easy writing like him. It hurts. And this is the thanks I get?

Go into Dream Out Loud and find his threads. They're probably around a year old. What I loved about him was that he hated me. :D

You love a lot of people.

lynnok said:
Thora....you need Forever 21 and some high heeled shoes to begin your journey. The shoes especially.

I do have one pair of "fuck me pumps" but I can always use more! :yes:

Maybe I'll have to go get some this weekend.

ThoraSEB said:

I do have one pair of "fuck me pumps" but I can always use more! :yes:

Maybe I'll have to go get some this weekend.

I'll send you mine. I'm retiring them all. Celibacy is the way to go from now on I think.

that elevated guy is canadian isn't he /random

snowbunny00774 said:

I'll send you mine. I'm retiring them all. Celibacy is the way to go from now on I think.

that elevated guy is canadian isn't he /random

LIES, all LIES!!!!!!!!

Don't believe a word of it.

I bought a new pair of fuck me shoes this weekend. $6 - cheap, like their owner.

:wink:

:)wink: back at ya, Snow - :all is forgivn: )

No spoken words said:
What if I kick both cheeks?

:uhoh: The NB doesn't say anything about kicking. So, I guess, if you're kicking me because I annoyed the shit out of, then yeah, that'd be cool.

elevatedU2fan is a Canadite, yeah. I keep expecting him to pop up in here one day.

No spoken words said:
What if I kick both cheeks?

Hey, ass monkey, I got a great idea: I'll ask a question via PM, and then I'll fill up my pm box so that no one can answer me. Why would I do that? Cause I'm a cock bagel? Hm? Yes, that's why I would do that.

But to answer your question: No, I don't have a gerbil. Why would you ask me that? WTF?

Back
Top Bottom