The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't want to win, I want to sleep.

Beav, I get temporary bouts of insomnia now and then, but tonight is probably a one-off, not the usual 3-4 nights in a row of no sleep.....at least, I hope this is a one-off. I'm totally used to my fits of insomnia, but, still, do not exactly look forward to it, either. Sorry that your wife has to deal with it.

its called burning the candle at both ends

that and waiting for kids to go to bed so you can ply yourself with jaggers whilst playing pacman and not being able to kill the fecker so you give up to go to bed only to have kids come and jump on you and say mom Im hungry whats for breakfast

:| :lol:

I think my deal is that everything just kind of went crazy at once - work, then starting school, having one day a week of free time (I know, those with kids would say to suck it up, but I'm single and so I cherish my free time :drool: ), etc.

When I get home I try and relax but then I remember other stuff I gotta do, then there's the constant procrastinating (i.e; hits of the blue crack)...

I'll stop bitching now. :wink:

You can bitch all you like, LMPA.

I was up all night because I fell asleep early, then woke up at 12am or so, and just had too much on my mind to fall asleep again.....I'm used to it, just has not happend lately.....

And, you're right...you do not have kids, and so, your free time is yours and you ought to value it highly.

hey April

the hubby doesnt sleep at all in my house, he is constantly up, he tries to put himself to sleep with movies etc, but his brain just will not shut down, on weekends I dont even see him - as he sleeps all day

silly brains, hey ai should send him to IO they's eat it then he could nap

:lol:

No spoken words said:
You can bitch all you like, LMPA.

I was up all night because I fell asleep early, then woke up at 12am or so, and just had too much on my mind to fall asleep again.....I'm used to it, just has not happend lately.....

And, you're right...you do not have kids, and so, your free time is yours and you ought to value it highly.

:love:

I usually have trouble sleeping because I'm constantly thinking about stuff I can't control. Then once I fall asleep, I'm up a half hour later and can't get back to sleep for another hour. I end up on my couch watching Nick at Nite until I find myself drifting off again.

Wow, I can't even imagine that, gir.... Has he gone to a doctor about this, or is this just how he is?

That sucks, NSW. Sorry about the insomnia.

Get some really strong coffee (if you drink it). :yes:

I'm off to get some myself. I couldn't sleep very well last night either. :yawn: Is this thing contagious? :uhoh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
There wasn't enough sexytime in this thread last night; therefore, we all suffered from it.

:nerd:

Fucking Reggie. Be here next time.

Thanks, Thora....I do not drink coffee, but, I'll for once eat breakfast, that could help a little.

Alright people, time for my one hour commute, type to you later.

No spoken words said:

Fucking Reggie. Be here next time.

Thanks, Thora....I do not drink coffee, but, I'll for once eat breakfast, that could help a little.

Alright people, time for my one hour commute, type to you later.

I can work it solo, but it works so much better when he's here. :sniffles:

:wink:

The work is piling up again. Gotta run for now.

FYI, this fruit salad I'm eating has the weirdest combinations of fruit I've ever had in one - oranges, apples, watermelon, cantelope, and strawberries. Usually it's three or four grouped together that taste good when eaten together, not everything they had thrown in at once.

I'm totally overthinking this. Ok, worky worky!

Sorry guys and gals, but we had our rivalry basketball game last night and it was a late game and then we got home and AI was on, and then my son couldn't sleep 'cos he was all keyed up from our big win....and I've been really tired since I got home from my long weekend....:shrug:

Sorry to leave April solo....I'll be back tonight!!!

Beav, you can buy replacement batteries thru eBay, they are very inexpensive. Just make sure you also buy a "tool" to open the iPod.

Ha!

What up NSW!?

They seem to work just as long as the original ones.
They are so inexpensive, just try them out.

What's up RR?

Beav, wrote this for you:

Far and wide I seek
Under skies of pure blue
Clouds do not mar this day
Knowing my search is true

Yet will I be satisfied
Or will I not feel joy for long
Ultimately time will tell
Regret, I sing your song
Sorrow my only friend
Evade you I will try