The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

<----- No.

Y'know, just before I went to bed, I realized I forgot to mention you in my post of people's locations. I was all "oh no! I forgot Beav, what will he think?" :(

Because I think of you people 24/7. I'm obsessed with you all.

VintagePunk said:

Y'know, just before I went to bed, I realized I forgot to mention you in my post of people's locations. I was all "oh no! I forgot Beav, what will he think?" :(

Because I think of you people 24/7. I'm obsessed with you all.

I just want you to know that I got 0 sleep last night. I was in front of the computer all night, weeping, hitting "refresh" every 3 seconds hoping you'd remember me. You now owe me a mouse. And a therepy session. Or two.

Re: i really need to pay better attention

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:reject:

Wanna kiss and make up? :kiss:

Done. :kiss:

:lol:

Phil, Tre has never lived here, but he visited for a few days last spring.

Beav, I'm so sorry. I only hope that we can fix the broken down shell of a man that I've left you in time for the upcoming birth of your child. We can make you whole again, if we really try. :happy:

Got Philk? said:
Just so you know...half a bowl of Lucky Charms mixed with half a bowl of rice chex isn't that bad acutally.

I used to love Lucky Charms, but now they hurt my teeth. I feel like the little marshmellows are chalk. ugh. Same with Boo Berry and Franken Berry (which I've ben stockpiling).

Demon34.gif

Morning, kat! :wave:

The coffee at our office is so disgusting. :yuck: We really need a good coffee shop within walking distance. I wonder if it's too early to take a break to grab some coffee? :hmm:

Very true. I've just been at work for an hour, so it's kinda hard to justify taking a break so soon. :lol:

But then again I don't function well without coffee, so I may just have to go.

It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes. Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live and let's change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do, to survive.

And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?

Back
Top Bottom