The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That quiz in my Public Administration class kicked my butt :happy:

It did to everyone else too. When we turned it in the look on everyone's face was :crack: At least I've gotten As and Bs on my papers so far.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My selective memory just reminded me that I still have the last half of a paper on constructive possession to finish after the gym tonight. :happy:

As in: "I know Reggie is taken, but he will be mine..." and then you write a paper with all the constructive reason why you should 'possess' me...:hmm:

Sounds thrilling..........................................:|

I really am small, lol. One of my friends took a picture of me talking to NBC's Lee Cowan that she just put up on Facebook:

n31800754_31525134_7803.jpg

It's a wonder I was able to speak to him coherently. :love:

It's a reference to a user who's got a reputation for stalking Bono and waited outside his house (San Remo is the name of his New York building) to talk to him last week.

phillyfan26 said:
It's a reference to a user who's got a reputation for stalking Bono and waited outside his house (San Remo is the name of his New York building) to talk to him last week.

Gotcha...:up:

Ooh...and when I was in NYC in '06 I actually walked by the San Remo and thought "does Bono" live here...and then I heard someone scream and thought..."I hope Bono's alright"...:yes:

I honestly still cannot take jeannieco seriously because of that "Is Bono alright?" thread.

That and her antics over Obama being way over the top.

U2democrat said:
Sounds thrilling..........................................:|

I really am small, lol. One of my friends took a picture of me talking to NBC's Lee Cowan that she just put up on Facebook:

n31800754_31525134_7803.jpg

It's a wonder I was able to speak to him coherently. :love:

:hi5:

And yeah the paper pretty much is the biggest suckfest ever.

Do with that what you will, Reg.

phillyfan26 said:
I honestly still cannot take jeannieco seriously because of that "Is Bono alright?" thread.

That and her antics over Obama being way over the top.

:up:

I found it kinda creepy though, that there did end up being someone famous in the plane. :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:
NSW, have you ever read Cloud Atlas, and did you recommend it to me, back in the setlist party days?

I most definitely did read it, and I would not be shocked if I managed to find time to recommend it in the middle of the set list craziness.

VintagePunk said:

:up:

I found it kinda creepy though, that there did end up being someone famous in the plane. :uhoh:

Cory Lidle of all people, too. He was a legitimately nice guy who had been with the Phils four months before he died.

Back
Top Bottom