The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Just waiting to Plant to fly through his tour with Krauss and then break the Led out...:rockon:

:flirt:

you and me both! :yes:

you really think that Led Zep is going to world tour??? I know jimmy was hinting at it...but that is just jimmy.. What about Plant? I know he was not jumping at the opportunity...

U2Fanatic4ever said:

you and me both! :yes:

you really think that Led Zep is going to world tour??? I know jimmy was hinting at it...but that is just jimmy.. What about Plant? I know he was not jumping at the opportunity...

He was recently quoted, at a NY Knicks game when asked about a Led Zep tour..."you never know what's around the corner"....:hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

He was recently quoted, at a NY Knicks game when asked about a Led Zep tour..."you never know what's around the corner"....:hmm:

:hmm: that's a hard one to read into but it does leave it pretty open.. I know that neither had said absolutely no but we are all on the edge of our seats waiting with baited breath for something official.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:hmm: that's a hard one to read into but it does leave it pretty open.. I know that neither had said absolutely no but we are all on the edge of our seats waiting with baited breath for something official.

I think if Percy isn't completely denying it, then it's a ''strong" possibility...:yes:

There's apparently a solo tour on the west coast. Visit JTB&C sometime. Apparently 2 sold out shows in Vancouver, Thora!
He's playing 2 nights at the Wiltern here, and I got a pair of crappy tickets upstairs, but at least I'm there. I don't know any of his Into The Wild stuff. I phail. But I can be PM'd and emailed :sexywink:

Just fly on out, and then you can go with me :hmm:

I thought I'd give Farley a break. I think it was driving shari crazy :giggle: I can rotate to another sig tomorrow. :hmm:

Lila64 said:
There's apparently a solo tour on the west coast. Visit JTB&C sometime. Apparently 2 sold out shows in Vancouver, Thora!
He's playing 2 nights at the Wiltern here, and I got a pair of crappy tickets upstairs, but at least I'm there. I don't know any of his Into The Wild stuff. I phail. But I can be PM'd and emailed :sexywink:

Just fly on out, and then you can go with me :hmm:

I thought I'd give Farley a break. I think it was driving shari crazy :giggle: I can rotate to another sig tomorrow. :hmm:

Yeah, I really should venture in there more. :yes: I had heard that he was coming to Vanny, but never bothered to check it out. I'm so broke right now that concerts just aren't possible.

I don't have any of the Into the Wild stuff either, but I have heard bits and pieces of it here and there.

If I could afford it, I'd totally be in Cali this minute. :drool:

Well I just hope SOMEONE can use my extra ticket... My friend was trying for tickets for the 1st night, but nothing was coming up. If he really wants to go, he'll hit ebay (he can afford it more than I can). I did a search of ebay right after I bought my two, and there were already 43 matches within 20 minutes of them going on sale, although there was a pre-sale yesterday. Didn't get thru then either. I just want to recoup my costs (face + fees)

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone! :up: Have you tried Craigslist yet? That's always a good place to buy/sell concert tickets. I've used it a few times.

Just ensuring this stays on the first page.

And may I also say that it is a glorious 15 degrees outside right now?! :combust: :love: I sat out on our patio for lunch this afternoon, and it was heavenly!

Is there some secret prize given out for being the Last Poster in every thread on the front page of OOC?

Cause man....it takes some dedication to force a reply for some of these threads, let alone all of em. :wink:

getout.gif

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom