The Temple Bar: What was the last thing UYMFA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have children? But we haven't...you know. :scratch:

Have we? :uhoh:

How could you forget little Tie Domi :sad: He always asks me, "Mommy, when is daddy coming home to teach me hockey?" and I say, "Never. Daddy hates you :| It's better you know this now.."

How could you forget little Tie Domi :sad: He always asks me, "Mommy, when is daddy coming home to teach me hockey?" and I say, "Never. Daddy hates you :| It's better you know this now.."

Listen, I'm sorry if I spend all my time with our daughters Patricia Roy, Carina Price and Jeana Beliveau. I mean, they're just so-oooo cute!

And nothing against little Tie. I do love the little guy, but how many times have I asked you to shave his unibrow? Come on! :scream:

OMG y'all type fast!!!

Mia!! How's the weather? School? You?

Hi Mia! How was Thanksgiving?

San Francisco won in Buffalo yesterday. :sexywink:

Hey hey hey!!! :wave:

The weather isn't too bad! Kinda windy, but I saw the sun poke through a few minutes ago. I think it's supposed to snow today though. School is almost over!!! This is my last week of class, and I've finals next week. Holla!

Thanksgiving was great. I got to minimize the time with the rents, and got to see a bunch of friends. I had an especially great time at the Virginia Tech game over the weekend. It was nice to be on my old stomping grounds again.

As for me, VP you should think about going to the Elevation show on Sat in TO! I'm going to be joining them on stage to rock out WOWY on bass. It'll be my debut, since I've never played anywhere outside of my room or my instructor's studio. I'm gonna be an international rock star :love:

How have y'all been?

Listen, I'm sorry if I spend all my time with our daughters Patricia Roy, Carina Price and Jeana Beliveau. I mean, they're just so-oooo cute!

And nothing against little Tie. I do love the little guy, but how many times have I asked you to shave his unibrow? Come on! :scream:

Just because he's ugly.. and has to wear a special helmet because he runs into walls.. I mean.. how can you give your other "cute" children preferential treatment? :tsk:

As for me, VP you should think about going to the Elevation show on Sat in TO! I'm going to be joining them on stage to rock out WOWY on bass. It'll be my debut, since I've never played anywhere outside of my room or my instructor's studio. I'm gonna be an international rock star :love:

Why.do.I.live.so.far.away?

:banghead:

Just because he's ugly.. and has to wear a special helmet because he runs into walls.. I mean.. how can you give your other "cute" children preferential treatment? :tsk:

You're right. I have erred badly and am truly sorry. I apologize. :hug:

I love all my children equally. :heart:

Am I now out of the doghouse?

No, I mean, literally, can I come inside from the doghouse? It's been a cold and wet week and I'm coming down with the flu. All I want is to be able to sleep in a warm bed again.

No, I mean, literally, can I come inside from the doghouse? It's been a cold and wet week and I'm coming down with the flu. All I want is to be able to sleep in a warm bed again.
:chickensoup:

:chickensoup:

Aw, you two! :cute:

OMG y'all type fast!!!

Hey hey hey!!! :wave:

The weather isn't too bad! Kinda windy, but I saw the sun poke through a few minutes ago. I think it's supposed to snow today though. School is almost over!!! This is my last week of class, and I've finals next week. Holla!

Thanksgiving was great. I got to minimize the time with the rents, and got to see a bunch of friends. I had an especially great time at the Virginia Tech game over the weekend. It was nice to be on my old stomping grounds again.

How have y'all been?

I didn't type fast, you're just slow! :tsk: So slow that I had to go out before I read your reply, so that's why I'm replying like 2 hrs later. :shifty:

Good that you don't have snow yet, we've had it all around us - where Liz is, and where Sarah's in school, but nothing more than a light dusting here, thank god. It'd be a good year for one of those mild, dry climate change winters. :up:

That's awesome about the Elevation show, how'd that happen?? :hyper: Congrats! I'd love to get down there for a night, but alas, gotta save those Christmas $'s, plus I'm on call this weekend - not sure when I have to pick up my little princess. But, someone REALLY needs to get video, plz? :drool:

I wanna goooooo :sad:

So I can't even come inside?

:sad:
I suppose you can.. tits a bit nipply outside. Wish it was hooter :hmm:

Aw, you two! :cute:
It's a twisted kinda lurve :wink:

:lol: Awesome location, Lila!

My entire department was invited to a meeting except me. :huh: It lasts the rest of the day, and I'm all alone in my office. Weird. I don't know if I should go or not, but it is a little weird to be here all by my lonesome.

My location has been that location for about a month now, at least. I guess I really am invisible here, huh. I am cry :scream: No Y S I links for you guys :madspit:

well, if you really want it you can ask. Or beg. Or send cookies & a masseuse.

Excellent!

I need to find something to amuse me for the next 2 hours. :lol: I've got the tunes going, but need to occupy my time somehow.

I may have something for you.

Today, for whatever reason, I noticed on the Lemonade Stand main page that Out of Control only has 129 threads. Now, this seemed like an unusually low number, especially given the number of chat and game threads in here. I guess the rest are in the archive.

Still, it piqued my curiosity enough to look up the very first thread and discovered how the sub-forum got its name, among other things.

It's also comedic gold. If you have never read it, I suggest you do so. And if you have, read it again!

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f296/the-forum-name-idea-thread-158297.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom