The Temple Bar: What was the last thing UYMFA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Thora!

coffee.gif

:lol: Thanks!

I just got a group e-mail from an old friend I've fallen out of touch with for the past few years. I'm conflicted. I really should e-mail back and say hello, but part of me thinks it may be best to just leave that door closed. :sigh: I kind of feel guilty, though.

It was okay, thanks. Other than shopping and errands, it was kind of quiet.

I caught up on the current season of Dexter, so that was nice. :drool:

How was yours?

Mine was pretty relaxing. Had a Christmas party over the weekend, but other than that it was pretty standard.

I've heard much about Dexter. Will have to watch that one of these days.

I just got a group e-mail from an old friend I've fallen out of touch with for the past few years. I'm conflicted. I really should e-mail back and say hello, but part of me thinks it may be best to just leave that door closed. :sigh: I kind of feel guilty, though.

:hmm: Hard to say what would be best. Maybe wait a few days, and then if you really feel you should respond, maybe say a casual hello and not much else? Those are always sticky situations. I never know what to do either when something like that comes up.

Mine was pretty relaxing. Had a Christmas party over the weekend, but other than that it was pretty standard.

I've heard much about Dexter. Will have to watch that one of these days.

I have a Christmas thing I have to go to tomorrow night.

Dexter is...weird for me. I've discussed this in depth with NSW and maybe Beav. It's a critically acclaimed show that people love, and yet there are some aspects of it that bug the shit out of me. Yet, I can't stop watching. :lol:

Have you ever seen Six Feet Under? Now there's a good show. :drool:

Hi Katherine :)
Dexter, is one of the best show in a while for me. The cast is superb and the story line gets better each season.

I have not joined in on this new season :shh: but i'll get the dvd when it comes out.

Hi Katherine :)
Dexter, is one of the best show in a while for me. The cast is superb and the story line gets better each season.

I have not joined in on this new season :shh: but i'll get the dvd when it comes out.

I know! Everyone loves it but me, it seems. I really, really like it, but at the same time, to me, it has some pretty glaring flaws.

Previous seasons I've downloaded, but this season I caught up by watching online. Then last night's episode, I started downloading it before I went to bed, so now it's ready for me to watch tonight.

I do not have Showtime, I saw the first season (Edited) on CBS and by the time I watched the second season on dvd (Unedited)...wow, what a difference it made.
Not to say that more violence, bad language or even nudity are needed, but for the pace of this show...it truly makes a difference.
Dexter's sister is truly a great character.

email back and say hello!

thou long gaps can cause a bit of distance!

:)

:hug: VP.

do it, keep it short and sweet and see what response is VP!

Aw, thanks! :) It's hard to explain without going into detail, but it was a friendship that I wasn't entirely comfortable with some aspects of, so...I'm kind of reluctant to start it back up, you know? How are you doing?

Mia!! How's the weather? School? You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom